Lowland league attendances 2018/19

Burnieclub78

Do or can all clubs ( volunteers)  do head counts / attendances for league & cups? Hoping to get head count for attendances with every game played by all clubs  this season. Big ask but I believe it's interesting to see, gives weekend,  club and season averages and can be used to help clubs with sponsorship / advertising . Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

1 minute ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Kelty confirmed attendance as 470, fantastic support 

Well I hope they come by the bus load on Tuesday then. we struggle to get past 100 and according to the ww report there was 45 at the edusports match yesterday. We've never had a big following. 

4 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Well I hope they come by the bus load on Tuesday then. we struggle to get past 100 and according to the ww report there was 45 at the edusports match yesterday. We've never had a big following. 

Yep 45 at Edusport yesterday. There were more locals sitting in the bar. 100 odd at Spartans. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

25 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Yep 45 at Edusport yesterday. There were more locals sitting in the bar. 100 odd at Spartans. 

To be fair rab it was Baltic doon there last time we played them and I spent most of the afternoon wi the locals. We were well beat that day too.Not a bad lot them Annan lads though  :lol:

Edited by newcastle broon

2 hours ago, Nimmo's Notes said:

Myself and Dead, did rough head counts, independently of each other, and both, amazingly, got 147 at Alloa, for the BSC v Shire game. 

Yes that was the weirdest thing !

I will continue to put all the official attendances for our home games on the Shire website. Also I will put up head counts for all away games unless I can get an official crowd then I will be really happy and put that up. There was probably between 70 to 100 away fans at BSC yesterday.

1 hour ago, Dead said:

Yes that was the weirdest thing !

I will continue to put all the official attendances for our home games on the Shire website. Also I will put up head counts for all away games unless I can get an official crowd then I will be really happy and put that up. There was probably between 70 to 100 away fans at BSC yesterday.

Excellent thanks, response so far has been great.