Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Burnieclub78

Lowland league attendances 2018/19

Recommended Posts

Do or can all clubs ( volunteers)  do head counts / attendances for league & cups? Hoping to get head count for attendances with every game played by all clubs  this season. Big ask but I believe it's interesting to see, gives weekend,  club and season averages and can be used to help clubs with sponsorship / advertising . Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw some photos from Gala if you want to try and do a headcount from this twitter thread.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At kelty game and new stand looked more than 3/4 full so say 250 -275 and way more than a hundred in terracing if this helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

At kelty game and new stand looked more than 3/4 full so say 250 -275 and way more than a hundred in terracing if this helps

Kelty confirmed attendance as 470, fantastic support 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Kelty confirmed attendance as 470, fantastic support 

Well I hope they come by the bus load on Tuesday then. we struggle to get past 100 and according to the ww report there was 45 at the edusports match yesterday. We've never had a big following. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Well I hope they come by the bus load on Tuesday then. we struggle to get past 100 and according to the ww report there was 45 at the edusports match yesterday. We've never had a big following. 

Yep 45 at Edusport yesterday. There were more locals sitting in the bar. 100 odd at Spartans. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Yep 45 at Edusport yesterday. There were more locals sitting in the bar. 100 odd at Spartans. 

Everybodys odd at Spartans though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Yep 45 at Edusport yesterday. There were more locals sitting in the bar. 100 odd at Spartans. 

To be fair rab it was Baltic doon there last time we played them and I spent most of the afternoon wi the locals. We were well beat that day too.Not a bad lot them Annan lads though  :lol:

Edited by newcastle broon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Myself and Dead, did rough head counts, independently of each other, and both, amazingly, got 147 at Alloa, for the BSC v Shire game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nimmo's Notes said:

Myself and Dead, did rough head counts, independently of each other, and both, amazingly, got 147 at Alloa, for the BSC v Shire game. 

Excellent, thank you really appreciate your help 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nimmo's Notes said:

Myself and Dead, did rough head counts, independently of each other, and both, amazingly, got 147 at Alloa, for the BSC v Shire game. 

Yes that was the weirdest thing !

I will continue to put all the official attendances for our home games on the Shire website. Also I will put up head counts for all away games unless I can get an official crowd then I will be really happy and put that up. There was probably between 70 to 100 away fans at BSC yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Kelty confirmed attendance as 470, fantastic support 

I had a guess at around 500 so wasn't that far out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dead said:

Yes that was the weirdest thing !

I will continue to put all the official attendances for our home games on the Shire website. Also I will put up head counts for all away games unless I can get an official crowd then I will be really happy and put that up. There was probably between 70 to 100 away fans at BSC yesterday.

Excellent thanks, response so far has been great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

80 at Civil Service Strollers v Vale of Leithen, at least there was in the first half, I left at half time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...