Glens vs Talbot

Killiepiyo

40 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Should be an easy win for Glens tonight, looks like Talbot are very poor this season so far when even teams like Darvel beat them.

Annbank would have took double figures.

Your arse must be in tatters the amount of predictions you get wrong. 

Talbot usually took the Ardach fairly seriously but I don't think their heart is in this thing. They may or may not go on to have a duff season but I doubt that losing to Darvel tells us very much at all about their standard either way. 

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

Talbot usually took the Ardach fairly seriously but I don't think their heart is in this thing. They may or may not go on to have a duff season but I doubt that losing to Darvel tells us very much at all about their standard either way. 

Think you are being disingenuous to Darvel saying Talbots “ heart” is not in it. A lot of meaty tackles on Saturday from both teams and the coaching staff were well pumped up in trying to snatch an equilser in the last 5. Nobody likes to get beat at any level and if Talbot have players and staff whose heart is not into it, they should be moved on. I can’t imagine that a club like Talbot would be lackadaisical about any game they play. 

1 hour ago, Viewparker said:

Think you are being disingenuous to Darvel saying Talbots “ heart” is not in it. A lot of meaty tackles on Saturday from both teams and the coaching staff were well pumped up in trying to snatch an equilser in the last 5. Nobody likes to get beat at any level and if Talbot have players and staff whose heart is not into it, they should be moved on. I can’t wait imagine that a club like Talbot would be lackadaisical about any game they play. 

Don’t know what you understand disingenuous to mean but I'm not seeing how it describes my comment. 

6 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Don’t know what you understand disingenuous to mean but I'm not seeing how it describes my comment. 

Disengenious can mean to be cynical or to pretend to  know more than you are putting forward. I don’t think you are being cynical but I do feel you know Talbot are hurting and want to deflect from that by saying that their heart wasn’t in it. . In doing so you minimise Darvels positive result. 

12 games in a month if you get to the semi it’s worse than than the usual end of season fixture scramble plus falling 2 games behind in league fixtures if talbot n beith won first Scottish prelim think it will be at the bottom of both teams priorities

Should be an easy win for Glens tonight, looks like Talbot are very poor this season so far when even teams like Darvel beat them.

I would love that to be true. But unfortunately it’s never easy against Talbot.

2 hours ago, classof2010 said:

12 games in a month if you get to the semi it’s worse than than the usual end of season fixture scramble plus falling 2 games behind in league fixtures if talbot n beith won first Scottish prelim think it will be at the bottom of both teams priorities

Disengenious mate. 

44 minutes ago, Talbot 78 said:
13 hours ago, iPhone said:

Ha

Don’t listen to that clown mate and as much as I think we deserved to beat talbot hurlford deserved to beat us tonight 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Don’t listen to that clown mate and as much as I think we deserved to beat talbot hurlford deserved to beat us tonight 

Make up your mind, one minute there was nothing in the game & now they deserved to beat yous!!!

Read other threads.

learned this trick from Viewparker a few weeks back.

Archived