Watching Paint Dry??

Didn’t realize Peterhead didn’t score either. 

How is McInally still  in that job.

hes had big budgets year after year and gets nowhere .

berwick are the only side capable of stopping the Rovers procession from League 1 to oblivion via the Lowland league 

Didn’t realize Peterhead didn’t score either. 
How is McInally still  in that job.
hes had big budgets year after year and gets nowhere .

berwick are the only side capable of stopping the Rovers procession from League 1 to oblivion via the Lowland league 
Its a horrible subject and it gives me absolutely no joy in saying it, but I can't see anything other than an Albion rovers freefall here. Much the same as Brechin in the league above.
For all the ML5 banter, the Rovers don't deserve this.
Continually punched above there weight (although overspending mentions more than once), cup runs, OF cup ties and league success.
And that's all going to be wiped away with one horrendous managerial appointment and a squad of jobbers. Shocking.

21 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Its a horrible subject and it gives me absolutely no joy in saying it, but I can't see anything other than an Albion rovers freefall here. Much the same as Brechin in the league above.
For all the ML5 banter, the Rovers don't deserve this.
Continually punched above there weight (although overspending mentions more than once), cup runs, OF cup ties and league success.
And that's all going to be wiped away with one horrendous managerial appointment and a squad of jobbers. Shocking.

I feel your pain as does any cowden fan but ill take any other team finishing in that uncovetated last place

15 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:
18 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:
I feel your pain as does any cowden fan but ill take any other team finishing in that uncovetated last place

I'm not actually in any pain, as I'm not actually an Albion Rovers fan.

doh!

2 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:
2 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

I'm not actually in any pain, as I'm not actually an Albion Rovers fan.

But still have an awful lot to say about albion though. 

1 hour ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:
1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:
May I ask how poor refereeing reduces the number of 0-0 draws? 

Wrongly awarded penalties or free kicks? Sendings off allowing one team an advantage and maybe a greater opportunity to score??

But by this strange logic ‘poor’ referees could wrongly disallow goals resulting in more 0-0 draws.

4 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:
5 hours ago, thejannie said:
But still have an awful lot to say about albion though. 

I've got an awful lot to say about most teams since I read every L1 and L2 thread going smartass.

So u won't actually be going to albion games then? Just watching for results then being a typical keyboard warrior. 

Given L2 teams were up against three teams from above them in the league system and perhaps two Premier clubs, not scoring was always a possibility.

i certainly enjoyed the games against Killie and St Mirren, but I won’t be too worried about not scoring against them or Dumbarton.

we’ll be up against less talented defences from this Saturday and the goals will be tumblin’ in.

Archived