Clyde FC vs Club 42

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised it was only 569. Given they ran out of pies before halftime....classic NL   couldn't even get milk for my tea! Still highest attendance in league 2 for this round of games. Hopefully when holidays are over and a few more wins under our belts this number will increase

Surprised it was only 569. Given they ran out of pies before halftime....classic NL   couldn't even get milk for my tea! Still highest attendance in league 2 for this round of games. Hopefully when holidays are over and a few more wins under our belts this number will increase
Spot on [emoji106]

Surprised it was only 569. Given they ran out of pies before halftime....classic NL  couldn't even get milk for my tea!

Is the attendance given just the paying customers?

I truly wonder about the number of complimentary tickets given out at Broadwood and elsewhere in our league. How much do they cost clubs in lost income?

I truly wonder about the number of complimentary tickets given out at Broadwood and elsewhere in our league. How much do they cost clubs in lost income?

Well last week on the radio Ian McCall was telling everyone who would listen he got 19 comps form thistle

Just stand at the office for a short time you will see how many comps been going on for years

Just now, Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth said:

When I was at the pod last week picking up my season book they were getting dished out left, right and centre. 

That’s where I witnessed it yesterday picking up my season book

Well she used to give McNiff a lift to games. “My source “,I hear you cry.
Her good self when I sat with her in the old Bar 58 on the third floor.
Perhaps Kevin Nicoll couldn’t give him a lift on Saturday- see Website interview- and Mrs G helped out.

Archived