Montrose -vs- Arbroath

4-0 Montrose. Martin Rennie to run amok. Game will be briefly interrupted by an overly drunk Davie Larter doing a lap of 'windmill' of the pitch after the 3rd goes in which will be ended a quarter of the way through by a handful of coins chucked from the away end flooring poor Davie. It'll be just like the 90s, except this time poor Davie is bollock naked cradling his own flacid penis and Tommy Campbell won't be shuffling about the dugout clutching his left arm feigning injury.

:ph34r:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simon

It's not often I disagree with you, but Davie Larter's thoughts on the mighty AFC could never be described as 'flacid'. He hated us with a passion.

He never got over us dumping him after his catastrophic performances in the early '80's.

To be honest, I can respect his views, but he has to realise that he wasn't really good enough for Angus's top side.

Simon
It's not often I disagree with you, but Davie Larter's thoughts on the mighty AFC could never be described as 'flacid'. He hated us with a passion.
He never got over us dumping him after his catastrophic performances in the early '80's.
To be honest, I can respect his views, but he has to realise that he wasn't really good enough for Angus's top side.

Sir David will be their today what a fucking legend!

3 hours ago, Leicesterlichtie said:

Enjoy your flag day Montrose as we'll have the last laugh when we take the 3 points back with us to Gayfield.

This man speaks the truth. 

Travel safely my Arbroathian brothers. 

Enjoy your day and enjoy a pint in Devito's later tonight after your convincing victory. 

Thank you.

I just hope everyone has a spiffing day, hands are held between supporters of both teams as the flag is raised, followed by a chorus of “For they are jolly good fellows” entirely from the Arbroath support as the Montrose contingent move politely from the DynaMo to allow our coastal neighbours to get the best view when shooting from the beach end. Come half time in an enthralling 4 each 45, pies will be bought for opposing fans, scarves & jerseys exchanged & a huge carry out bought from the British Legion by Dave Larter & presented to the Smokie support & dug out. The second 45 will see 2 Montrose players seeing red by terrible refereeing decisions, despite protests from the Arbroath squad & support, they both disappear up the tunnel, but not before Swankie exchanges shirts with Dillon & plays for 29 minutes for the Gable Endies, scoring a worldy 92nd minute equaliser for the Mo, rounding the game off in a magnificent 7-7 draw. All fans leave & do a massive conga up to the Star Hotel where fans of opposing teams sit shoulder to shoulder & celebrate the day of the first Angus derby of season 18/19.

OR- completely torrid affair with loads of bookings & one team to nick the 3 points by the odd goal, a few of the young teams from both towns to go home with skelped pusses.

Don’t no what was worse, the fireworks or the decision to give Matty Allen man of the match, 

Didnt even think Arbroath played that well in spells but we are absolutely miles ahead of Montrose,  Masson, Campbell, Redman, Callaghan are not up to this level. 

Wallace was superb again, hopefully people get off his back now, McKennas effort is unbelievable, Linn looks on fire and ToB absolutely cruised it, Also Hester and Graham made a great impact, 

Don’t no what was worse, the fireworks or the decision to give Matty Allen man of the match, 

Didnt even think Arbroath played that well in spells but we are absolutely miles ahead of Montrose,  Masson, Campbell, Redman, Callaghan are not up to this level. 

Wallace was superb again, hopefully people get off his back now, McKennas effort is unbelievable, Linn looks on fire and ToB absolutely cruised it, Also Hester and Graham made a great impact, 

Matty Allen got sponsors man of the match?

11 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Well,,it appears both my predictions were wrong. I also predicted I wouldn’t spend the night with 3 Asian beauties, hope I’m on a roll.

If you get yourself to Edinburgh, you never know....

https://www.ladyboysofbangkok.co.uk/tour/

Archived