Montrose -vs- Arbroath

58 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

You’ll probably in find in time we’re a bit better than just “hard work”

You were nothing outstanding but far better than a Montrose team who offered nothing .But as I ve said both team s miles ahead of City 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did Petrie spend the entire first half whinging to the lino it wasn't his fault his team were crap.
I was stood on that wee bit of Astro turf in line with the 18 yd box and I thought the linesman struggled to keep up with play and certainly guessed at a couple of offside decisions, he also showed no interest in getting involved with the game and left all major decisions to the ref, but your right it was not his fault how bad Montrose were

Do the 4 angus dildos still exist?????  What a shower of inbred hillbilly mutants  What an embarssement, I seriously wonder why, none have and will ever get near the history of the Clyde. 

Look chump, we have just got rid of these awful Ayr supporters from this forum and to be honest the zoomer level has dropped, but just when we were enjoying the peace,up pops you, now do us all a favour and f**k off back to your own league, there's a good lad

Nope, there’ll be a few others who know exactly who I mean.

Highlights are pretty good, Wallace excellent
So our best season in a long time and a Mo supporter is in your end at your games etc just doesn't add up.

So our best season in a long time and a Mo supporter is in your end at your games etc just doesn't add up.

When you were away from home.. there’s no ‘ends’ at Gayfield except for when we play you either

Don’t get started on adding things up again, remember that McCord conversation

When you were away from home.. there’s no ‘ends’ at Gayfield except for when we play you either

Don’t get started on adding things up again, remember that McCord conversation
Remember it well....Another made up story!

Then we're in for a long, hard season.

Just noticed this, you’ll be fine but there’s no easy games this season to pad the weeks out.

Have a tough game most weeks, after us and Forfar though it’s a bit of a downer for you just now and Airdrie away next week will be hard too.

It was probably decided before he sent that lovely cross over to Hester [emoji3]

He was shocking even before that. The comical moment in the first half where he completely misjudged the ball and it bounced over his head was a particularly funny moment

Archived