Ayr Utd vs Partick Thistle

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, grazza said:

Subscribed to Au Media video for the season but its completely laggy both in video and sound so have had to request refund. Is a real shame would have been nice if it could have worked but think they overstretched themselves with it and clearly should have done some public testing in league cup games.

They fixed the choppy audio midway through the second half, though it was still a second or so ahead of the video which made any goalmouth action pretty anticlimatic. They didn't have enough bandwidth for the video upload either, which would certainly have set off some viewers' acid flashbacks. I'll probably give it another go next time (as a one-off), and if it improves I'll spunk on a season pass.

5 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Crawford was outstanding, his defensive duties and winning tackles from tracking back was superb.

McDaid also did very well defensively, even if his hair is patently ridiculous.

Wasn’t at the game last week, but soft as shit would certainly describe Thistle. Never mind Shankland bullying them, wee Forrest was too. No idea who he was, but the first boy Thistle took off wouldn’t get a game in league two - atrocious.

True - O'Ware is the best defender in this league.

He was poor today. Not good enough defensively and played the same diagonal ball all game which was eventually picked up every time by Geggan.

I enjoyed that match.

My Manchester companion wants to go and see some more games at Somerset. Twice he's been and it's, 7 goals for Ayr, 0 goals against.

He especially enjoyed the "pick your own" mushrooms in the toilets. Said they were "magic". 

Team played well today, McDaid the only one who was slightly off the pace, still did ok though. Keeper had one save to make all game and did everything he had to.

Partick were poor at the back, looked panicked, Doolan and Erskine were poor as well, thought they would have caused us more problems than they did. 

Game looked over after 20min, Thistle clicked a couple of times and looked a decent team going forward but look like they are missing someone in the middle to aim at. 

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Team played well today, McDaid the only one who was slightly off the pace, still did ok though. Keeper had one save to make all game and did everything he had to.

Partick were poor at the back, looked panicked, Doolan and Erskine were poor as well, thought they would have caused us more problems than they did. 

Game looked over after 20min, Thistle clicked a couple of times and looked a decent team going forward but look like they are missing someone in the middle to aim at. 

I thought Thistle were poor.

There wasn't many "oohs" and "ahs" from their fans. They didn't have many goal mouth incidents.

Second goal killed the game.....and atmosphere.

Archived