No. 

If BT go for three, then the TV games are almost certainly going to be:

Partick Thistle v Celtic
Kilmarnock v Sevco
Dunfermline v Hearts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Away to Livingston. Not the worst draw and not the best either but pretty much the standard for us getting an away draw against a Premiership side. It's as predictable as Rangers getting their obligatory home draw to a lower league side....oh wait, they drew away to a top flight side so I am hearing? The conspiracy isn't working well these days is it?

Guest DAVIDB69
Are they not midweek matches?

No they are not no league games weekend of 18th/19th August

They will assume rangers are getting into next round of Europe so it will be the Sunday

2 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Rob McLean said 17, 18, 19  August.

Giving away that BT will be showing a game on the Friday Night?

Absolute nap to be Thistle v Celtic,  we have had about three Friday night games there the last few years. 

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Yaaasss. Good long away journey, shite that it's on plastic but we should pump these almost English c***s.

What, like the last time we played you here in the cup?

Would normally be pissed off since we managed a grand total of 1 point against them in our recent top flight spell (plus some cup exits too, for good measure) and we're all but guaranteed to lose, but tbh I thought we were out after yesterday anyway, and it'll hopefully alleviate some of the financial stress relegation will have put on the club.

Just now, Flybhoy said:

Absolute nap to be Thistle v Celtic,  we have had about three Friday night games there the last few years. 

I think someone said it was a European midweek so Celtic unlikely to be on Friday but actually looking it up Celtic will play on the Tuesday with the Supercup on the Wednesday.

I still think it will be Dunfermline vs Hearts on the Friday, Thistle vs Celtic on Saturday and Killie vs Rangers on the Sunday.

Fixtures probably won't be announced until after this Euro round in case Celtic somehow f**k it up.

7 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

FFS! A great start to the weekend :green

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Fixtures probably won't be announced until after this Euro round in case Celtic somehow f**k it up.

Unlikely,  we're normally pretty solid away from home in Europe :rolleyes::wacko:

Archived