Stranraer FC v Raith Rovers FC

On 05/08/2018 at 11:10, SuperHans said:

Every group of supporters ask and expect better. But Stranraer vs Raith was never going to be a classic.

Some Raith 'fans' seem to have these massive expectations and visions of grandeur. There's generations of supporters who can remember being bottom of the lowest league in Scotland and then there's guys who started watching us in the high end of first division, SPL and European campaigns. But for the best part of the last 20 years we've been a lower end Championship/League One side with limited financial resources and a dwindling fan base.

Taking the circumstances into consideration regarding the players out injured, the fact that this was the teams 3rd big away trip in succession and the fact that these players are still gelling, what were people expecting yesterday's game to be like? I thought we'd have won but I'm not distraught at the draw or the performance.

Your team has never been in the SPL.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose your team are scoring overhead kicks every week? Our goal showed a pleasing 'strikers instinct' from a player who has massive potential of being lethal in this league if sharp enough. The goal we conceded was poor but a mix up at the back from inexperienced players who aren't used to playing together yet.

I'm not going to get into a shit throwing competition about how 'bad' we've become and how 'great' your team are. But I'm also not going to allow a fat greasy Stephens the Bakers season ticket holder call me a c**t for airing my opinion. You clearly have some kind of superiority complex which gives you this incessant need for attention on our forums. If I shut my eyes, I picture a fat, spotty round headed little freak with a face that can only be good for the radio or highlighting the dangers of letting 2 cousins from Crossford and Rosyth breed. Get yourself to f**k or at least to a gym.

And for the record, a "seething" reply to this post won't hide the fact that we both know how spot on I am.

Martins Dad needs to turn the Wi-Fi off again.

Not a bad post though. Glad to see I’m not the only one that thinks Poet looks like that.

Archived