Stranraer FC v Raith Rovers FC

It’s fine there will be 3000 there next week to unfurl the fla...the new pitch.
The new pitch has been externally funded. The money wouldnt have gone into the squad regardless. Smith wasted our budget last season (Smith etc) as he has done this season, so has no one else to blame than himself when he's hopefully punted! Sim backed the club to his own financial detriment last season. In my 20+ years supporting the club he's the only financially prudent owner we've had who has been active in trying to better our position.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Smith fucked off yet?? Joke b*stard.

Wasn’t there today - thankfully! But what I’ve read it’s the usual rancid Away performance that Barry gets out of us. Please just go!

8 competitive games without a win, aye ok, bang in form to go up this season!

Sim seems to get a lot of credit from some
anyone have a breakdown on his investment/ backing of the club?
Just as interested to read that if it's posted, but is that actually the measure of a chairman? I'm looking for him to make it a functional business that also makes shrewd football decisions. No desire to rely on Big Men putting unsustainable money in.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Deary me. Going on the highlights I didn’t miss much by not attending.

Is it just me, or is the football on display in League 1 horrifically bad? Or is it just us that are terrible to watch?

Brilliant performance yesterday and glad to see the rovers playing back at their level. 120 fans? I thought you were the big club of Fife??

We were. Now we’re not.

Looking at that yesterday, you can maybe start dreaming about beating us. The 30 years of hurt may be about to end.

9 hours ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Sim seems to get a lot of credit from some

anyone have a breakdown on his investment/ backing of the club?

For  a club thAt loses 100k a season anyone who would touch the CLUB with a shitty stick is mad. Be grateful any kind of money is going in.

For  a club thAt loses 100k a season anyone who would touch the CLUB with a shitty stick is mad. Be grateful any kind of money is going in.

That’s probably because we’re a full-time club. There were probably good reasons why everyone outside the top division in Scotland used to be part-time.

I’m amazed that anyone in League 1 in Scotland is full-time.

Deary me. Going on the highlights I didn’t miss much by not attending.

Is it just me, or is the football on display in League 1 horrifically bad? Or is it just us that are terrible to watch?

Right, what are you actually expecting in the Scottish League One? Players coming back from the World Cup to play for Stranraer and Raith Rovers? Football being played on immaculate surfaces? Tiki-Taka, samba total football on display?

Wake up! You support Raith Rovers!! If you want to watch top class football then switch on BT sport or Sky and moan about that.

12 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

Right, what are you actually expecting in the Scottish League One? Players coming back from the World Cup to play for Stranraer and Raith Rovers? Football being played on immaculate surfaces? Tiki-Taka, samba total football on display?

Wake up! You support Raith Rovers!! If you want to watch top class football then switch on BT sport or Sky and moan about that.

Our surface next week will be immaculate on our magic pitch!

25 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

I expect players who class football as their main profession to get the basics of the game right. 

The argument of "what do you expect at this level" is absolutely pathetic and does not in any way excuse a full time professional football team being dreadful to watch. 

Archived