Unusual

3 minutes ago, Bell End said:

Hardly surprising the ex junior sides won comfortably, the standard of the EOS league in previous years (bar 2/3 teams) has been poor. I would be bold & say an ex junior team will win each conference

In a few weeks' time maybe we can start asking how many existing EoS sides will make the EoS Premier for next seasons.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, patriot1 said:

Conference A: 6 wins and 6 defeats

Conference B: 6 wins 1 draw and 6 defeats

Conference C: 6 wins 1 draw and 6 defeats

Parity between the divisions.

That seemed remarkable... then I recalled that, as well as the conferences being populated by position, the QL sections were drawn with 1 from the top 10 of each conference, plus 1 other - so on paper: spot-on :lol:!

Just now, RobM said:

Looks like Eyemouth has a pub.

More than one I’m led to believe, haven’t been in one this year though. Just hope you’re not gonna bore the tits aff me with this junior/senior shite all season. We’re all senior in here now m9, you want to mention the J word, feel free to post in the appropriate forum 

10 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Some lowland league teams imploding looks like be Selkirk to join us next year 10-0 @ east kilbride today. Terrible that these teams are struggling like that 

Was told few weeks ago they might struggle this year as lost lot of players.

3 minutes ago, Thewhitepele said:

I’m confident, unless they bring in 5/6 good players that they won’t win a league game all season. Terrible

I know nothing about them except that they finished pretty high up last year.  At this time of year clubs are missing players due to other commitments so who knows.

I would presume that the Teams with the firepower and ambition to move up are not too bothered by the Qualifying stages of cups 

The League results mean everything the cups mean very little this year given the league set up / split for ne:)xt season

I saw Selkirk play Linlithgow Rose the season before last, it was the worst Rose team I'd seen, one auld fella said it was the worst he'd ever seen (and that was saying something), so it said nothing good about Selkirk that they took a hiding. I was really surprised to see them do so well last season, is it a case of back to normal now?

Archived