Scores today

classof2010

I took this game in today, have to say I thought Cumbernauld would’ve ran over the top of you. Especially when Cumbernauld scored early on. Keeper made a few good saves at 1-0 to keep you in the tie but then when Gartcairn found their feet I was really impressed the two lads up front are real quality. The link up play between them really good. The boy number eight for gartcairn in a real player.  Bennet I think his name was. I feel Gartcairn deserved the win and defended well second half sat in made it hard for Cumbernauld Gartcairn keeper dealt with anything he needed to.  Think Gartcairn will do well this year. Also noted for Cumbernauld few players weren’t playing the likes of Lennon who’s real quality any reason for this? But today’s game was certainly worth the entrance fee  

Chrissy Lennon was injured as was another 4 of our usual starting line up, we still had enough quality on the park to win that game but it wasn’t until the second half that they started to play, and by that time we were 3-1 down. We had to cancel 2 of our pre season games because we were struggling with injuries, and because of that we badly need game time, especially as we’ve brought in quite a few new players. Hopefully by the end of the Cup sectional games we’ll be up to speed and get a few of the players back.

Gartcairn played well yesterday, if they can keep that standard up I’m sure they’ll do well in their league campaign

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived