Holm Park

Here’s me thinking P and B was a way that allows people with a common interest to communicate and share information and occasionally take the piss.

However, it seems it’s now a search engine according to  “ not man of the match”.

I’m sure there will be a large number of people who would have been interested in the answer to the OPs question who don’t have an emotional attachment to the topic. 

I half expected this [emoji849] Ask a genuine question on a Scottish football forum but struggle to get a half decent reply or indeed any actual input to the question, p&b isn’t what it once was.

I’ve heard from several sources that there’s no work scheduled for the ground and as far as I’m aware Yoker are to remain there.

So why are Clydebank groundsharing with Maryhill if this is the case? I live a stones throw away from holm park and haven’t seen any sign of work begin.

Planning permission has been given, its at the stage where they are looking at contractors now, but it was easier for clydebank to move out now and wait for everything to completed rather than get midway through the season to have to look for a ground to play the home games

Planning permission has been given, its at the stage where they are looking at contractors now, but it was easier for clydebank to move out now and wait for everything to completed rather than get midway through the season to have to look for a ground to play the home games

If that’s the case then why aren’t Yoker doing the same?

There is ZERO work 'scheduled' - there are no firm plans, official agreements or contracts in place as yet.  Don't believe everything you read in the Clydebank Post.

What other thread?

One of the other threads that stated it was to help with fixture scheduling. A council official also said that work was due to start in the near future. It’s to everyone’s benefit that one club can get to play on it for when the work is complete it frees up more dates for the other club if needed.

5 hours ago, bankie babe said:

Thanks-that’s good progress.I presume the permission has been applied for and granted in detail by/to Yoker and not Clydebank so it would be for Yoker now to invite tenders for the job?

Thanks-that’s good progress.I presume the permission has been applied for and granted in detail by/to Yoker and not Clydebank so it would be for Yoker now to invite tenders for the job?

Why would it be down to Yoker? Council owns Holm Park.

Doesn’t sound good atall.

Archived