Celebrities/famous folk you've met, good guys or wanks?

Good guys/gals.....

John Hartson 

Noel Gallagher 

Tommy Burns

Gulliano & Dante Gizzi from GUN

Jodie Whittaker (actress)

Tommy Sheridan 

Elaine C Smith 

Neil Lennon 

Willie Henderson 

Frankie Boyle 

Ally McCoist 

Jim Kerr and Charlie Burchill of Simple Minds 

Gary Sweeney (River City actor)

Stuart Adamson (Big Country singer RIP)

Paul McGinlay (golfer)

Kevin Drinkell

Wanks/c***s....

Paul Lambert 

Anthony Hutton (Big Brother winner from years ago)

Suzie McGuire 

Stephen Kerr MP

Ian Doyle

James Dornan MSP

Calum Elliot, Hearts player from ten years ago, utter tosser

That fat lassie, Jade something from Fife who had about five attempts at the X Factor, utter rocket

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Guys:

Michael Bentine
Harry Secombe
Jeremy Paxman
Tommy Sheridan (although he never invited me to any of his clubs. So that might make him a w**k)
Big Margo 
George Wylie
Chris Riddell
Mixu Putalineoan
The Wildhearts
and
Vic Kasule

Wanks:
Lenny Henry
Roger McGough

16 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Let’s be honest, you’ve no met any of those folk, so we can file that opening post in the junk folder. Absolute fantasist, 

This.
There's no way Noel Gallagher is a good guy.
He's an utter bell end of the highest order.

Most recent celebrity I met was Lauren Mayberry, the only w**k I can say I've somewhat met is the lead singer from a band called Joywave a few years back (I think they're strongly associated with that game Fortnite atm) when he rudely walked straight into me and didn't apologise. 

Most famous people I've met have actually been fine. The only truly obnoxious individual I can recall - ironically one who wasn't all that famous - was Jimmy Bain, the bass player from Dio and Rainbow. He was in a pub in Edinburgh with some folk who knew some of the ones I was I in with, and I found myself standing next to him at one point.

Quite innocently, I said "All right...you're Jimmy Bain, aren't you?" The reply: "Aye, so what if I fuckin' am...?" in a tone that would have normally got him his jaw rattled if he hadn't looked like a 5'5" tramp wearing a big daft overcoat.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Lauren Mayberry seems like she’s pretty highly strung and easy to offend and probably a bit up herself.

I can see where you're coming from due to some of her rants on social media. She did seem nice enough in the whole 1 or 2 minutes I spoke to her, but to be fair she could be calling me a mysoginistic c*** or something and I'd still fancy her. 

I can see where you're coming from due to some of her rants on social media. She did seem nice enough in the whole 1 or 2 minutes I spoke to her, but to be fair she could be calling me a mysoginistic c*** or something and I'd still fancy her. 

Yeah she’s attractive and I’m pretty sure a nice person she just seems like she’d go in a huff easily and would be quite hard work. Can’t see things working between the 2 of us long term tbh.

Archived