Championship Golden Boot

Stephen Dobbie - 18 goals.

For Caley, Austin has had a solid start to the season and finished last season well (nine goals in his last nine games) but he's injury prone and might struggle to get a full season in.  George Oakley has said he's targeting 20 goals this season but I think he'll be lucky - he's more of a worker, not sure he has the quality in terms of overall play or finishing to score that many.  Jordan White played two seasons in this league for Livingston and scored 11  and 12 league goals in those seasons - he looks more of a target man to me than someone who is going to finish top the scoring charts.

The wild-card is Daniel Mckay, 17 year old and youngest scorer in the clubs history.  He made a big impression last season from the bench (he turned the cup final against Dumbarton and set up the winner) and had an impact whenever he got the chance.  Robertson has said that he'll be used as an impact sub but if he were to have consistent success there'll be pressure to start him.  I think we'll hold off, he's still very young and raw but he's got a lot of talent.  His positional play is excellent and he's very direct.  One for the future though rather than someone who's going to be banging them in.

24 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’ve already placed money on Shankland to finish top scorer so I’ll say him. I’d imagine he’ll score around the 20 mark.

Dobbie won’t be far behind but with Alloa being the only part time team he’ll struggle this season.

What’s the prize??

Where is offering odds and what odds did you get on Sir Lawrence Of Shankland? 

46 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

No, this isn't a thread about Fraser Aird's "Mom", but a chance for you to dazzle us with your predictive skills. We're talking league goals only. Who will score the most and how many will he score? Will it be Dobbie? Will it be Fat Larry Shankland? Will it be Nicky Clark (clue - no it won't)? Will it be Declan McManus (hmmm)? 

Winner will receive a prize at the end of the season (Ts&Cs apply). Entries close at 2.59pm on Sat 4th August

I'll start:

Shandon Par: Faissal El Bakhtaoui. 38 Goals

smpar: Quitongo 30 goals

Monkey Tennis: Dobbie 26 goals

Staggie52: January signing

Edmond Dantes: Jamie Adams 59

D'Jaffo: Shankland "around the 20 mark" (<Craig Thomson found)

Alert Mongoose: Willo Flood 0

jagfox99: Doolan 18

CC52 FFC: Dobbie 19

lanky_ffc: Nathan Austin 19

Szamo's_Ammo: Adam Rooney 21

mcintyre_gmfc: Denny Johnstone 22

Bairnardo: Marcus Haber 20

DeeBairn: Marcus Haber 18

ICTChris: Dobbie 18

CaspianChris : Kris Doolan 26.

18 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

First time we meet Ayr, Faissal will walk up to Adams, whisper "Joe Cardle says hello", and that'll be that, Adams curled up in the fetal position whimpering like a shitebag, again. 

Faissal can look after himself. Been trying to find that pick of Scott Rumsby in the papers  showing off the damage from El Bak raking his face and chest with his studs. Rumsby with that sad face for the camera these dozy women pull in the tabloids when their wee scroat of an offspring has been been sent home from school for having a mohican.