West Region KO times

peasy23

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27 July 2018 at 12:59, Wild Winton Rover said:

No this will be General Meeting. The Management Committee and Clubs felt there was to much time between AGM and January General meeting. This will allow feedback to Kennie re fixtures and cup ties and anything else Clubs want to bring up.

Thought the only reason for the meeting was to discuss payments.

Ludicrous-most clubs were wanting the exact opposite to happen ie put the k o times back to 3pm where we can to allow more punters time to get to games and avoid clashing with live tv fixtures.That would help the grade.But we get the reverse.Could only happen in the juniors....

Clearly, a mistake has been made regarding the winter kick off times.

I will be raising the subject at the next management meeting. 

This takes place on Tuesday 14th August. 

I expect changes will be made.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 22:27, Kennie said:

Clearly, a mistake has been made regarding the winter kick off times.

I will be raising the subject at the next management meeting. 

This takes place on Tuesday 14th August. 

I expect changes will be made.

Twitter 15-08-2018.jpg

Shambles
If a bit of thought had been put in to next week's fixtures and games been as local as possible then it wouldn't have been a problem. On the 29th there could be some hefty journeys in the semis of the sectional, but they are still going to be on.

This season was always going to be a learning curve for everybody with a new league structure, more league games, different sectional set-up and new fixtures Secretary. It was never going to be perfect straight away.

I reckon fair play to Kennie for listening to club’s concerns and acting upon them.

15 minutes ago, Troon Portland said:

This season was always going to be a learning curve for everybody with a new league structure, more league games, different sectional set-up and new fixtures Secretary. It was never going to be perfect straight away.

I reckon fair play to Kennie for listening to club’s concerns and acting upon them.

I disagree, I think he has a lot to learn.  It’s all a wee bit hash bash without thinking things through. 

I get that but we were due 2 play pollok at maryhill on the wed now if we win tonight we play the quarter final of the slc on monday lol

Mon the papers

Archived