uNKNOWN aPHEX

eyemoeba

about 20 years ago someone made me a compilation cd which featured this track. in my head it is Aphex Twin, but all of my searches for it -in order to find its proper title- have been in vain. if anyone recognises it and can let me know what it's called and what it's from, i'd be much obliged. in the meantime, i hope you enjoy the track and the simple video i've made for it. i am not Aphex and nor do i claim any ownership of this music.

That's the problem with dance music ... never any bloody lyrics so you've not got a hope of finding it ... you can't really go into a record shop and start singing it to them. 

Not a bad track. Does sound a bit Aphex Twinny, but could well be remixed by someone else. Tried using AudioTag to no avail. 

Quite believable tbh, he does throw away a lot of music. The pallette is kindo I care because you do sort of era no? It's not that good which might be why he'd discard or give it away. Or it might be that you made it yesterday with 20 years too late sounds and are trying to get folk saying it's genius.

On 26/07/2018 at 13:27, eyemoeba said:

about 20 years ago someone made me a compilation cd which featured this track. in my head it is Aphex Twin, but all of my searches for it -in order to find its proper title- have been in vain. if anyone recognises it and can let me know what it's called and what it's from, i'd be much obliged. in the meantime, i hope you enjoy the track and the simple video i've made for it. i am not Aphex and nor do i claim any ownership of this music.

Archived