Talbot vs Darvel

Killiepiyo

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Wow. This match has captured the imagination of the P and B family so much that it has its own thread before a ball has been kicked.

3-1 to Talbot  is my prediction 

Who is scoring the Darvel goal ;)

20 minutes ago, juniorfootyspy said:

Bit disrespectful to a young and exciting side who played Darvel off the park.

u obviously werent at the game , we played some great football at times and in a serious game would have won easily . lets put it this way we wouldnt have let the annbank player stay on when he did his greegsie impersonation after 20 minutes , thats no been mentioned funnily enough , anyway guy wants a prediction i think we will win 2-1 and will be disappointed if we dont 

u obviously werent at the game , we played some great football at times and in a serious game would have won easily . lets put it this way we wouldnt have let the annbank player stay on when he did his greegsie impersonation after 20 minutes , thats no been mentioned funnily enough , anyway guy wants a prediction i think we will win 2-1 and will be disappointed if we dont 

Oh I was pal.

You forget the starting Annbank player was sent off and replaced by a sub. That's what happens in friendlies bud 🙄

You only had 2/3 shots on target and big markey should have walked for a hand ball outside box too that wasn't given.

As I said, take it on the chin. You were shite and Talbot will have a field day with that defence.

13 minutes ago, juniorfootyspy said:

Oh I was pal.

You forget the starting Annbank player was sent off and replaced by a sub. That's what happens in friendlies bud 

You only had 2/3 shots on target and big markey should have walked for a hand ball outside box too that wasn't given.

As I said, take it on the chin. You were shite and Talbot will have a field day with that defence.

How u know the defence we are putting out 

tell us mystic meg what it will be ? 

7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

I think he knows who u are vp ha 

Since the accident I don’t know who I am., especially on here  

I’ve lost track of the multiple accounts that I have that It might even be myself asking who I am   

Am I you Ceejayar ?

How u know the defence we are putting out 
tell us mystic meg what it will be ? 

You are clueless pal.

You could pick any 4 of the 6/7 you used last night over the 2 halfs and you will be in trouble.

Big lad you let go as not good enough and wouldn't played ripped every1 of them apart playing as a sole striker.

I get you are loyal and defensive of your team but I think you need a reality check. Hopefully last night was it.

1 minute ago, juniorfootyspy said:

You are clueless pal.

You could pick any 4 of the 6/7 you used last night over the 2 halfs and you will be in trouble.

Big lad you let go as not good enough and wouldn't played ripped every1 of them apart playing as a sole striker.

I get you are loyal and defensive of your team but I think you need a reality check. Hopefully last night was it.

Come back next April and tell me that cause I sure will come back to u when ur proven wrong which u will be 

26 minutes ago, juniorfootyspy said:

You are clueless pal.

Jordan will run all day long there is no denying that but as we seen last year in the league didn’t produce enough end product imo.

7 hours ago, Viewparker said:

Wow. This match has captured the imagination of the P and B family so much that it has its own thread before a ball has been kicked.

3-1 to Talbot  is my prediction 

Used to be the norm a few years back ,threads started midweek before the game.A bit o banter before and after.I must admit it is something that I miss on p+b.

Archived