Talbot vs Darvel

Killiepiyo

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
u obviously werent at the game , we played some great football at times and in a serious game would have won easily . lets put it this way we wouldnt have let the annbank player stay on when he did his greegsie impersonation after 20 minutes , thats no been mentioned funnily enough , anyway guy wants a prediction i think we will win 2-1 and will be disappointed if we dont 
Correct prediction! [emoji14]

On 26/07/2018 at 13:31, Darvel legend said:

u obviously werent at the game , we played some great football at times and in a serious game would have won easily . lets put it this way we wouldnt have let the annbank player stay on when he did his greegsie impersonation after 20 minutes , thats no been mentioned funnily enough , anyway guy wants a prediction i think we will win 2-1 and will be disappointed if we dont 

As I said 

Darvel lads showed us how to finish today. We squandered a few good chances  but the lad in goals was superb. No complaints we got out the game what we put into it. Good support came down from the "Valley"

That no sweat comment wasnt a talbot supporter. 

Anyway well done to Darvel, Talbot looked half asleep but the singing Darvel supporters had a meal of it, even if their song choice was a bit classless and antagonizing.. but guess you've got to enjoy an upset when they happen!! :lol: Cammy playing with passion and like a player ten years younger, Chisholm was showing his experience and the goal keeper kept out some belters. From a talbot perspective disappointed but can't win every game. 

7 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

That no sweat comment wasnt a talbot supporter. 

Anyway well done to Darvel, Talbot looked half asleep but the singing Darvel supporters had a meal of it, even if their song choice was a bit classless and antagonizing.. but guess you've got to enjoy an upset when they happen!! :lol: Cammy playing with passion and like a player ten years younger, Chisholm was showing his experience and the goal keeper kept out some belters. From a talbot perspective disappointed but can't win every game. 

My first visit to Beechwood and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Great pint in the club beforehand, surrounded by really genuine football fans. I even got a photo of the trophy. 

Darvel deserved their win, played the better football for the majority of the game and took their chances really well. I don’t think Talbot recovered from losing a goal in about 12 secs ( can anybody confirm). 

The Darvel fans were colourful and loud and enjoyed their day. Hope the rest of the season is as entertaining. 

14 minutes ago, thejannie said:

Irrelevant scoreline, means nothing. 

Are you living in a vacuum, it means one team won and another didn’t. 

It must mean something to you as you commented. 

An IQ test is required on P and B before a log on is issued. 

5 minutes ago, thejannie said:

Irrelevant scoreline, means nothing. 

It means the Darvel fans can enjoy their win and have a few beers to celebrate...good on them

10 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Are you living in a vacuum, it means one team won and another didn’t. 

It must mean something to you as you commented. 

An IQ test is required on P and B before a log on is issued. 

You are all awfully slow on here , what a chance that was to give me a slagging and you missed it. 

Archived