Talbot vs Darvel

Killiepiyo

32 minutes ago, happy said:

Used to be the norm a few years back ,threads started midweek before the game.A bit o banter before and after.I must admit it is something that I miss on p+b.

Well if it’s a tradition I would like to see it back. We can all moan about this one and that one on P and B but as long as we are talking about it , Junior football is still relevant. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

Same old on here tho, team gets some fresh investment and so the hate comes out. 

To be fair none of the “big” teams support have came on and gave us grief, it’s more the support from teams the same as us and that is nothing more than jealousy.

2 hours ago, iPhone said:

Am doing him a favour cos he just wastes his profits on shit!

Very bitter, you should maybe concentrate on your own teams business rather than what the darvel chairman is doing 

5 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Very bitter, you should maybe concentrate on your own teams business rather than what the darvel chairman is doing 

Because the Darvel lads haven’t been bitter towards other teams in previous seasons!!

What some folk want to know is.....
Are the pies going to go up in price in Lidl to pay for this overspending to no avail?
You must have inside info if there is over spending but the pies might need to go up a few pence seen as iphone has took the hump & not buying any

2 hours ago, iPhone said:

Because the Darvel lads haven’t been bitter towards other teams in previous seasons!!

Ah, so you are just trying to keep up with the darvel guys, your aims in life must be very high! 

Archived