Tonight's scores 25.7.18

lokforever

Thought Camby were very poor but when the lad  Morton came on he changed things slightly. Lacked any form of hold up play upfront and I can't help but think losing the likes of Love, Simeone especially, Smith, Gebbie etc has weakened them even with the new players brought in. Where was Gemmell, Green and McRobie tonight? 
McRobbie and Gemmell on holiday, Green is on the verge of fatherhood.
Have to agree, that was my first look at Lang, and we were poor.
Gonna be a hard seadon.
We lost Moore thru injury at half time too.

8 hours ago, thelangonline said:

McRobbie and Gemmell on holiday, Green is on the verge of fatherhood.
Have to agree, that was my first look at Lang, and we were poor.
Gonna be a hard seadon.
We lost Moore thru injury at half time too.

Defo down hill from last season and lads brought in aren't a patch on the ones lost. At a glance I would say a long hard season ahead tbh but hopefully wrong. The ball doesn't stick upfront, if Gemmell isn't playing it's gonna be a long winded season as his hold up play brings the midfield into the game.

Defo down hill from last season and lads brought in aren't a patch on the ones lost. At a glance I would say a long hard season ahead tbh but hopefully wrong. The ball doesn't stick upfront, if Gemmell isn't playing it's gonna be a long winded season as his hold up play brings the midfield into the game.
Don't pay too much attention to pre-season results or performances. They are training and fitness exercises. I have no doubt Paul McColl will find the players to replace the ones who have moved on.

Archived