We’re top of the league and you’re no!

On 25/07/2018 at 16:12, Shandon Par said:

3D276482-B3BF-43C5-A7EA-414172C82546.jpeg

Alphabetical order is a cruel mistress for Alloa as we look at how things have changed since July for everyone except Dunfermline. We just pretend to be either title challengers or relegation fodder for the first half of each season before settling back into 4th. 

665AEDDC-9805-475F-9F24-BE4B2FBD1D81.png

The next two away games are massive. Caley and Dundee United, avoid defeat in both and I think that'll be pretty much it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MarkPockets said:

Almost time to hand over the keys. We really have made this house our home in whenever we come for a visit to our less fortunate neighbours.

I'm afraid I put up all my Billy Mckay posters with blu-tac and it's very hard to come off.  I think I'll just leave them up.  

We never got in the house once this season; not a single time.  Not even invited for a New Year Party.  [emoji20]
We had a couple of small parties in there. We were always asked to leave pretty quickly when we got too merry and smashed the bottles...

• 1 month later...
The title will be decided by which League One superstar scores most. Fat Larry Shankland or The Magnificient Moroccan Prince.

It was close but I think Fat Larry shaded it.

Unfortunately no title though.