Kilbirnie Ams Folded

cboats

As of today we the committee at Kilbirnie have made the decision that we cannot take the team into the coming season. Despite all our efforts to keep the team going and bring in fresh blood we just couldn’t get any sort of commitment from players. It’s a sad day but probably a sign of the times when there are 3 teams within 5 miles  in the 3rd division able to field teams but an established 1st division side cannot attract players. I would like to thank everyone past and present for all they have done for the team and wish you all the very best in the future. 

Kind regards 

Cameron 

Back to watching Ladeside for me.

2 minutes ago, cboats said:

As of today we the committee at Kilbirnie have made the decision that we cannot take the team into the coming season. Despite all our efforts to keep the team going and bring in fresh blood we just couldn’t get any sort of commitment from players. It’s a sad day but probably a sign of the times when there are 3 teams within 5 miles  in the 3rd division able to field teams but an established 1st division side cannot attract players. I would like to thank everyone past and present for all they have done for the team and wish you all the very best in the future. 

Kind regards 

Cameron 

Sorry too hear that guys. Player commitment is at an all time low and something tells me you won't be the only team too go. Such a shame for the hard-working players and committee 

A shame as I know how hard the guys involved have tried to get players in, a year is a long time in football so maybe take this season out and if guys have still got the enthusiasm next year  maybe team could be resurrected, other teams have came back stronger in the past.

Really disappointing to hear that news. Kilbirnie were a great club and I enjoyed plenty of battles with them over the years coming up the leagues. 

I doubt they will be the last though. Another established club gone, joining Clark Drive, the Tiber, Carrick etc. 

Kind regards 
Cameron 

Sorry to hear this, good club

Archived