McBookie Title odds

McBookie have posted their prices for the league this year, offering 1/5th odds on top 3!

Eaat Kilbride 9/4
Spartans 5/2
East Stirlingshire 4/1
Kelty Hearts 4/1
BSC Glasgow 13/2
Cumbernauld Colts 25/1
Stirling University 25/1
Selkirk 50/1
Civil Service Strollers 66/1
Gretna 2008 66/1
Edinburgh University 100/1
Edusport 100/1
Dalbeattie Star 100/1
Gala Fairydean 100/1
Whitehill Welfare 100/1
Vale of Leithen 100/1

Personally, I think EK on paper have the strongest squad but I'm not convinced that Brian Kerr is the man to even win the league never mind guide them into the League 2.

6 minutes ago, Tommyssocks1998 said:
10 minutes ago, Baxter said:
You could maybe ask how they can put Kelty and the Shire shorter than BSC, but in general is about right.
Just had another look, Gala at 100/1 and Selkirk at 50/1, should be other way about.

Definitely, Gala could be top 6 this season.

I would agree, they have really strengthened.

3 hours ago, Cyril said:

Looking at squads on paper, I think East Kilbride are miles ahead, Kelty, Spartans and East Stirling to make up the top 4

You mention a top 4 there without BSC any reason why they're no quoted because the rest you quote are so predictable  ?

Defo wouldn't say EK are miles ahead,you've surely got to be impressed wi Spartans league cup campaign :blink:

Think it’s going to be a tough test for our guys this year would love to win it but just hope we give the big guns in the league a run for their money a good 5th -3rd would be a great achievement in our first season then pushing on again the following hopefully, good luck to all 

#lowlandleaguebuzzing2018

4 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Think it’s going to be a tough test for our guys this year would love to win it but just hope we give the big guns in the league a run for their money a good 5th -3rd would be a great achievement in our first season then pushing on again the following hopefully, good luck to all 

#lowlandleaguebuzzing2018

So is that you saying the 4/1 available is poor value then :whistle

13 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

So is that you saying the 4/1 available is poor value then :whistle

Lol well would defo take a snip at 9s lol just think we will take a season to find our feet 

Also feel we have goals and plenty in midfield but think we could’ve done with getting in an experienced centre half that has played this league or better, don’t get me wrong think all are defenders are tip top but could’ve done with a younger version of our manager at the back and then 4s would’ve been about right 

14 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

You mention a top 4 there without BSC any reason why they're no quoted because the rest you quote are so predictable  ?

Defo wouldn't say EK are miles ahead,you've surely got to be impressed wi Spartans league cup campaign :blink:

Because I don't think they will be good enough to finish in the top 4

41 minutes ago, Cyril said:

Because I don't think they will be good enough to finish in the top 4

Nice one Cyril you obviously have the EK glasses on :thumsup2

They're a team improving every season as last season's 3rd showed,up there for the majority challenging and just running out of steam at the end. 

I certainly wouldn't be writing them off.

Looking at squads on paper, I think East Kilbride are miles ahead, Kelty, Spartans and East Stirling to make up the top 4
East Kilbride last season were strong on paper and couldn't beat Stirling University to win the league.

I'm also sure they got pumped 5-0 in the league at K Park by some fantastic side who's name I can't seem to recall [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

20 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Nice one Cyril you obviously have the EK glasses on :thumsup2

They're a team improving every season as last season's 3rd showed,up there for the majority challenging and just running out of steam at the end. 

I certainly wouldn't be writing them off.

:D