West Premiership predictions

AM-1

16 hours ago, ardcol said:

Got it way wrong in the past but will try again..

1 Pollok

2 Talbot

3 Beith

4 Buffs

5 Hurlford

6 Petershill

7 Glenafton

8 Cumnock

9 Kilbirnie

10 Clydebank

11 Rob Roy

12 Meadow

13 Cambuslang

14 Troon

15 Largs

16 Renfrew

Can see this season being tight at the top and the bottom, looking forward to the new season

Very interesting that you have Peasy at 6 and the other promoted sides in the bottom 5. You are probably not far wrong but Meadow to finish best out of the others would surprise me!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought Petershill were streets ahead of anyone else in that league last season, bottom five could be in any order, should be an interesting season
Except perhaps the team who beat them home and away..... [emoji41]

Got it way wrong in the past but will try again..
1 Pollok
2 Talbot
3 Beith
4 Buffs
5 Hurlford
6 Petershill
7 Glenafton
8 Cumnock
9 Kilbirnie
10 Clydebank
11 Rob Roy
12 Meadow
13 Cambuslang
14 Troon
15 Largs
16 Renfrew
Can see this season being tight at the top and the bottom, looking forward to the new season

I reckon that’s around what I’d have although I’d have Cambuslang a couple places down and Renfrew a few places up.

Guest Nocknosh1988

Fancy Cumnock to finish above our 2 closest rivals the glens and Talbot think we’re a better team than them 2 now and peter has strengthened with good signings. I think we have a a chance of winning a big major this season either Scottish or league .  Some good results for the nock recently. ATN 

Fancy Cumnock to finish above our 2 closest rivals the glens and Talbot think we’re a better team than them 2 now and peter has strengthened with good signings. I think we have a a chance of winning a big major this season either Scottish or league .  Some good results for the nock recently. ATN 

Think we can finish above Glens but to finish above talbot would be a tall order with only 15 signed players so far, need to get off to a better start than previous seasons.

Love the 6th place prediction. Happy to stay up this season.

Bit bold that,the 2 promoted teams 2 finish above the glens and the buffs.fancy Beith,pollok n Talbot 2 fight it out 4 the league n Buffs another top 6 finish.

5 minutes ago, SaturdaySammy said:

Predictions for this weekend's Premiership games?

Camby v Rob Roy

Cumnock v Kilbirnie

Hurlford v Glenafton

Medda v Clydebank

Largs v Talbot

Peasy v Kilwinning

Renfrew v Pollok

Troon v Beith

H

D

D

A