West Premiership predictions

AM-1

With the season nearly upon us what's everyones predictions for the season ahead? Will the promoted teams hold their own or struggle, will the usual big names be as strong as previous years or will there be a few surprises in store?

Thoughts?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m going to say this will be Polloks year  . Cambuslang have no chance of winning the league- staying in the division would be a great season for us. We believe we have a squad capable of that .

On 24 July 2018 at 13:26, dk81130 said:

I’m going to say this will be Polloks year  . Cambuslang have no chance of winning the league- staying in the division would be a great season for us. We believe we have a squad capable of that .

Love it.

1 hour ago, dk81130 said:

Is that all the signings complete mate? Ideal prep the cup starting next week, like a mini pre season again.  What's the depth of the squad like, losing the likes of Love, Simemon, Halsman and Gebbie  etc will have effected you guys as they were quite versatile.

20 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Is that all the signings complete mate? Ideal prep the cup starting next week, like a mini pre season again.  What's the depth of the squad like, losing the likes of Love, Simemon, Halsman and Gebbie  etc will have effected you guys as they were quite versatile.

All good players but we have made some good replacements in Craig Mcleish, Jack Breslin, Darren Ramsay and Ciaran Lafferty  as well as the core of the squad have remained.

last few seasons a newly promoted side has made the early running before falling away . the increased fixtures is likely to make it harder for new  sides to challenge and it will surely end up at Talbot , Pollok or Beith.

Pollok might finally do it again , but i fancy Talbot  more .

Really think that Pollok have to win with the amount Tony has spent the last couple seasons . Will be the usual suspects of Talbot ,Beith etc they will have to beat . We done well last season finishing 5th & tbh we could have had a few more points . Same again this season & I will be happy

Archived