Chatty Chitty Gang Bang!

Now I’ve got your attention, thought I’d garner more replies in this section than the Travel Forum,(which is excellent).

Situation is, my eldest son is having his stag weekend early May next year & there will be around 20 attendees, he’s very lucky to have so many interested in attending as he doesn’t really have a voice, from his late teenage years he has suffered badly from lack of ability to communicate effectively with his peers from school & doesn’t leave the house too often (other than to go to work), he plays golf occasionally, although very badly, it gives him some pleasure.

I’m going to try to assist him organise his Stag, I’m thinking of Croatia as he will be interested in the differently coloured rocks on the beaches. Any Air BnB recommendations greatly appreciated. Large villa if possible so his carers can come along- thanks Stevie, Rab & Kev.

I’ve never been to Croatia so can’t really help but thought I’d get this back up the top for you Brother Blades [emoji106]
Hope a tremendous time is had by all. I’ve got a stag do in Prague later this year and there’s quite a few Airbnb’s available there for 12 or more

Archived