Lowland League Season Previews

MichaelJayPark

48 minutes ago, MichaelJayPark said:

Sorry - they're on the website I've been a bit lax in posting them on here! Busy week...

season-preview-lowland-league-2.thumb.png.0cfb1d97443de3e3b25d4fda688f2ff2.png

Part 2

season-preview-lowland-league-3.thumb.png.cfbad291edf14ee829cc9d621141b935.png

Part 3

PQJDqVc.jpg

Part 4

Not really a good report on the Vale, no mention of the seven new signings or the addition of some new backroom staff. It will be a difficult league this season but Vale are better prepared than in previous seasons and hopefully will not suffer the injury problems of last season. However, a tough start to the season and we will see how it goes. Best of luck to everyone.

15 minutes ago, Ruthrieston said:

Not really a good report on the Vale, no mention of the seven new signings or the addition of some new backroom staff. It will be a difficult league this season but Vale are better prepared than in previous seasons and hopefully will not suffer the injury problems of last season. However, a tough start to the season and we will see how it goes. Best of luck to everyone.

I can take that on the chin. Unfortunately we got let down by the person who had agreed to write that part of the preview and I was up against it slightly time-wise. I'll make some edits.

EDIT: Made some changes to incorporate the signings and backroom staff. Thanks for the shout on that @Ruthrieston!

8 minutes ago, Ruthrieston said:

Vale Selkirk and ww worthy favs for the drop though Ruthy lowest budgets and aw that :whistle

Least yer visiting on a Saturday afternoon this season where there might be a few more of you through. yous always get the till ringing :thumsup2:guinness
Downside it's February anything can happen weatherwise that time of year and ye  might no like the 2 o c kick off time :unsure:
It's freezing in February so get the heating on and we're there!

On 27/07/2018 at 12:47, MichaelJayPark said:

I can take that on the chin. Unfortunately we got let down by the person who had agreed to write that part of the preview and I was up against it slightly time-wise. I'll make some edits.

EDIT: Made some changes to incorporate the signings and backroom staff. Thanks for the shout on that @Ruthrieston!

Cheers, report is a lot more accurate, gives a bit of reassurance to our little band of followers that the club is trying its best to continue competing in the Lowland League, similar to a few other of the smaller clubs.

Archived