3 year old seriously injured in acid attack

Imagine hiding behind "Bigot!" for the thousandth time as an excuse for your cowardice in not addressing the issue.
So what exactly is this 'issue' you want addressing?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mother of the child had been living in a safehouse following a break up in her relationship.  She had moved to Worcester because she had no connections there but appears to have been tracked down.

According to the Daily Mail the woman is Eastern European and the men arrested are of Romani descent.

Quote :

Chief Supt Travis used the press conference today to stress police are still "keeping an open mind" about the motivation for the acid attack.

He added: "I would like to be very, very clear - there is no evidence to suggest that in any way this incident is motivated by race or anything to do with the EDL (English Defence League) protest that took place in Worcestershire this weekend.

"I think it's a natural question people would ask but we're really, really confident that they're not connected.

"I would like to reassure people both nationally and within Worcestershire that instances of this nature are very, very rare.

On 7/24/2018 at 09:09, ICTChris said:

The mother of the child had been living in a safehouse following a break up in her relationship.  She had moved to Worcester because she had no connections there but appears to have been tracked down.

According to the Daily Mail the woman is Eastern European and the men arrested are of Romani descent.

Never knew acid attacks were a trait of the Romani crowd. Fucking hell.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Cant wait for the next series of My Big Fat Gypsy Sulfuric Acid Attack.

Just imagine being on the London Underground now. Do you put your hands over your pockets or your face?

• 5 months later...
19 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What? That Home Bargains is a tremendous shop and great entertainment value on a Saturday afternoon?

MILFy Gym Slags again?

(asking for mate, as there's one opening in Alloa this year. What a time to be alive)

• 1 month later...
Just now, ICTChris said:

Absolutely despicable.  It was bad enough when you thought the father was perhaps aiming for the mother as an act of revenge, but to purposely burn your own son with acid as a means of discrediting his ex-wife is absolutely abhorrent, and probably one of the most wicked things I have ever read.

Archived