3 year old seriously injured in acid attack

As I have said on here before, I have had the misfortune of getting acid in my face. The pain was so bad that I really did wish I was dead so it would stop. What that poor kid has gone through is totally unthinkable. The b*****ds that carried out the attack should be handed over to one of the Mexican drug cartels so they can chop them into little pieces and share the video with the rest of the world.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The culprits behind this attack are complete cowards and scum of the highest order.  To attack another adult with acid is completely unacceptable, but to then attack an innocent 3 year old like that is simply evil and sickening thing to do.

On arrest the culprits should simply be flung into jail  and be left to rot for this, they should not be allowed to use a courtroom to try and justify their unforgivable actions after pleading not guilty.

I am really beginning to despair about society in this country these days.

5 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

The culprits behind this attack are complete cowards and scum of the highest order.  To attack another adult with acid is completely unacceptable, but to then attack an innocent 3 year old like that is simply evil and sickening thing to do.

On arrest the culprits should simply be flung into jail  and be left to rot for this, they should not be allowed to use a courtroom to try and justify their unforgivable actions after pleading not guilty.

I am really beginning to despair about society in this country these days.

Bring back the days when preteens murdered toddlers and baying mobs tried to lynch the preteens or when nice young working class couples tortured and murdered children on some moors.

10 hours ago, supermik said:

As I have said on here before, I have had the misfortune of getting acid in my face. The pain was so bad that I really did wish I was dead so it would stop. What that poor kid has gone through is totally unthinkable. The b*****ds that carried out the attack should be handed over to one of the Mexican drug cartels so they can chop them into little pieces and share the video with the rest of the world.

How did it happen to you? accident or an attack on you? The thought of it is sickening.

12 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Three men have been arrested and charged with GBH who fit the ages of the guys in the photo released.

The guys in the photo aren't white.

One of the guys seen running away was described as white by an eye witness.

Whatever colour they were if this was a racist attack  there's bound to be tit for tat reprisals. That's the kind of mentality these morons have.

What kind of acid get used in these attacks? I have bought brick acid from B&Q a few times and it dissolves mortar stains off windows, spirit levels etc. You can use it on a level that is totally caked in mortar and it will burn all that off in seconds and make it look brand new, I can imagine it being pretty devastating if it came into contact with skin but it never crossed my mind to throw it over anyone to find out first hand.

20 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

One of the guys seen running away was described as white by an eye witness.

Whatever colour they were if this was a racist attack  there's bound to be tit for tat reprisals. That's the kind of mentality these morons have.

I doubt very much that race was an issue. Deranged angry ex or criminal feud probably.

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I doubt very much that race was an issue. Deranged angry ex or criminal feud probably.

Who knows what goes on inside these deranged minds?

If this was a race issue I suspect the police will be reluctant to release details fearing reprisal attacks.

Strange how swiftly they can act to release details on suspected paedophiles like Sir Cliff Richard, for instance.

Just now, throbber said:

Why would you doubt that it would be racially motivated?

Just that it sounds like they were targeting a particular family. If it was a random racially motivated attack why do it in Homebase with CCTV everywhere?

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Just that it sounds like they were targeting a particular family. If it was a random racially motivated attack why do it in Homebase with CCTV everywhere?

If it was a random racially motivated attack, the thought of CCTV probably didn't cross their minds.

Also the attack took place outside the store which was Home Bargains - not Homebase.

6 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

If it was a random racially motivated attack, the thought of CCTV probably didn't cross their minds.

Also the attack took place outside the store which was Home Bargains - not Homebase.

I haven't read anything linking it with race, other than your OP. The police are calling it a targeted attack, whatever that means.

16 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The issue, though, is neither Islam nor Muslims.  We all know this to be true.

Two posts in a row you haven't said anything, just regurgitate politically correct buzzpoints and platitudes.

16 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Imagine jumping on a tragedy as an excuse for hatred.

Imagine hiding behind "Bigot!" for the thousandth time as an excuse for your cowardice in not addressing the issue.

Archived