todays results 21.7.18

lokforever

Just now, lokforever said:

Quite competetive, both defences looked a bit rusty, i think Cambuslang will do well especially at home.

Who replaced Junior at the back? He seemed to lose his place to the big tall lad along side Staunton at end of last season and when seen him done very well, wins everything in air. Think they lost Eley to Albion Rovers too.

18 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Who replaced Junior at the back? He seemed to lose his place to the big tall lad along side Staunton at end of last season and when seen him done very well, wins everything in air. Think they lost Eley to Albion Rovers too.

Lang team - 1 Sandy Thomson 2 Jack Breslin 3 Chris Meikle 4 Mark Staunton 5 Scott Davidson 6 Darren Ramsay 7 Jordan Morton 8 Craig Hastings 9 John Gemmell 10 Nicky Moore 11 Ciaran Lafferty 12 Craig Molloy 14 Chris Duff 15 ,16,19 Trialists

1 hour ago, lokforever said:

Lang team - 1 Sandy Thomson 2 Jack Breslin 3 Chris Meikle 4 Mark Staunton 5 Scott Davidson 6 Darren Ramsay 7 Jordan Morton 8 Craig Hastings 9 John Gemmell 10 Nicky Moore 11 Ciaran Lafferty 12 Craig Molloy 14 Chris Duff 15 ,16,19 Trialists

Few new names in there, no McRobie or Green I see though? Any decent fixtures midweek this week?

Still, only pre season... No need to worry as you said [emoji848]🤫[emoji23]

Im not worried, Petershill won the Super 1st at a canter last season. Never read anything into friendlies, I learned that a long time ago

3 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Im not worried, Petershill won the Super 1st at a canter last season. Never read anything into friendlies, I learned that a long time ago

Petershill are a cracking team and you’re right no need to be worried. 

Archived