Hi there,

Peter Alexander here from Laurieston Bowling Club in Falkirk – a short drive from Falkirk Stadium.

Just to let you know that should visiting fans to Falkirk decide to run a supporters bus, you are more than welcome to use our newly refurbished function suite and lounge – free of charge – prior to and/or after the match.

Situated under a mile from the stadium, our clubhouse hosts a pool table, a dart board and two plasma screens showing all major sporting events. Furthermore, we offer free wi-fi and a range of drinks at affordable prices.

If you would like to take us up on this offer, then please contact me on 07966 305 324 or falkirkpete@gmail.com to give us an idea of times/numbers and, we would be more than happy to provide complimentary snacks.

For more information, visit our website at www.lauriestonbowlingclub.com.

Best wishes,

Peter Alexander

lounge.JPG

home1.jpg

home2.jpg

32 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Another great venue is the Auld Toll in Grangemouth. Owner Billy Hunter is a top man.

Decent pint in there, Ship Inn was always my preference though when I worked at the BP/ICI out of sheer laziness of renting a room above it. 

35 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Think I’ll jist stick to visiting Mrs Bairnardo.

31 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Controversial!

I dunno, she has said she's partial to a small shriveled cock to break the monotony of Bairnardos massive member. I'm sure she'd welcome Shandons "input". 

8 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Decent pint in there, Ship Inn was always my preference though when I worked at the BP/ICI out of sheer laziness of renting a room above it. 

They've made a huge effort to get it sorted out and it's worked.

5 hours ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Is this also open to Falkirk fans?

We operate a pub licence, so open all.: Falkirk and visiting fans., childen and adults., individuals and small groups.

But to avoid overcrowding, we want to regulate the number of supporters buses. Which can only be booked in advance.

For more info, email me at falkirkpete@gmail.com.

Best wishes,

Peter Alexander

11 hours ago, Hawk89 said:
12 hours ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Will need to pop my head in next time we're over.

Need to clarify if you're talking about visiting the club or Mrs Bairnardo. 

15 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Need to clarify if you're talking about visiting the club or Mrs Bairnardo. 

If we can maybe use this thread to gauge demand please, as I am considering an online booking system. 

On 7/22/2018 at 08:14, Potted hOuGh said:

Another great venue is the Auld Toll in Grangemouth. Owner Billy Hunter is a top man.

Was that where we went before the 2-1 game? Decent place, liked it. 

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Was that where we went before the 2-1 game? Decent place, liked it. 

That's it. We know the owner.

Arranged for the music beforehand, they arranged the free scran etc. Turned out a successful day given we had around 120 (+) within the pub.

Nothing is too much bother. Will be going back there, again dependent on bus number regarding the Lizzie.

Archived