EOSFL match attendances 2018/19

1 hour ago, number4 said:

200 at Inverkeithing v haws game

Decent crowd I was going to go but the heavy rain earlier put me off and I took the safe option of Kelty with its covers......of course it was then sunny for the rest of the afternoon:lol:

20 hours ago, gogsy said:

Have you decided which team you are supporting this season?

Think  the phrase is * Ground Hopping* around the Lothians clubs with an occasional visit to see the big matches at Hawthornden.  Spreading  my coppers about a bit this season.

Looking for head count / attendance for
Broxburn 
Camelon 
Dalkeith 
Tranent 
To complete this weekend eosfl qualifying league cup. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated. Thank you to all the club's / supporters who have helped. 
I'd estimate at 75 at Dalkeith on Saturday but feel free to do a head count using these!!

20180728_160856.jpg20180728_160606.jpg20180728_160401.jpg

On 29/07/2018 at 23:31, Burnieclub78 said:

Looking for head count / attendance for

Broxburn 

Camelon 

Dalkeith 

Tranent 

To complete this weekend eosfl qualifying league cup. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated. Thank you to all the club's / supporters who have helped. 

Tranent head count/attendance approximately 225 to 250.

On 30/07/2018 at 06:16, Burnieclub78 said:

I personally think head count should include all, other than playing staff and dugout area. Easier to do head count from everyone behind spectators barriers. Thanks again for your help.  

No worries, I'll try and remember and do a count at any games I'm at this season.

I now have head count / attendance for all eosfl and lowland league from weekend. I will get something put out in next day or so. Thank you to all the  clubs, supporters  and everyone who has helped. With games getting played tonight and tomorrow night, if possible I would really appreciate any help in getting mid week head counts for attendances.  Hopefully can continue for all matches played throughout the season.