Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Burnieclub78

EOSFL match attendances 2018/19

Recommended Posts

Headcount of 54 during 2nd half at Tynecastle v Peebles, excluding a few looking on with varying disinterest from the café-bar, and ~15 who came in the hour mark after a youth game ended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Headcount of 54 during 2nd half at Tynecastle v Peebles, excluding a few looking on with varying disinterest from the café-bar, and ~15 who came in the hour mark after a youth game ended.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Headcount of 54 during 2nd half at Tynecastle v Peebles, excluding a few looking on with varying disinterest from the café-bar, and ~15 who came in the hour mark after a youth game ended.

Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

East of Scotland & Lowland Attendances / head counts from weekend 28th - 29th July.  As season goes on they will become more accurate but I think that's a fantastic start. Sorry couldn't find time to type up at present as still a bit busy with my club.

Almost 3600 spectators 

EOSFL average 122.

Lowland average 183.

Thanks to everyone for their help, I am looking for attendances / head count for following mid week games.

Dalkeith v Coldstream 

Arniston v Tranent 

Dunipace v Preston Ath

Oakley v Jeanfield Swifts 

Selkirk v Gretna

Dalbeattie Star v East Kilbride 

University of Stirling v Civil Service 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

 

DSC_0369.JPG

Edited by Burnieclub78

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reliably informed Dunbar v Eyemouth headcount 82 tonight 

Was surprised as I’d have expected more especially as it was a new derby for both teams but I know many missing supporters were on holiday etc prob the same for most teams. I expect crowds to increase for everyone in coming weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Burnieclub78 said:

East of Scotland & Lowland Attendances / head counts from weekend 28th - 29th July.  As season goes on they will become more accurate but I think that's a fantastic start. Sorry couldn't find time to type up at present as still a bit busy with my club.

Almost 3600 spectators 

EOSFL average 122.

Lowland average 183.

Thanks to everyone for their help, I am looking for attendances / head count for following mid week games.

Dalkeith v Coldstream 

Arniston v Tranent 

Dunipace v Preston Ath

Oakley v Jeanfield Swifts 

Selkirk v Gretna

Dalbeattie Star v East Kilbride 

University of Stirling v Civil Service 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

 

DSC_0369.JPG

I have got University of Stirling v Civil Service Strollers. Still looking for remaing from mid week if anyone can help 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Midweek attendances / headcount 31st July & 1st August. Unfortunately I couldn't get attendances for 6 matches, hoping they will follow.  

Quite a few very healthy crowds again in both EOSFL & Lowland. Combined total 2154 with 6 matches missing.  Including last weekend that's 5745 spectators from both over 5 day period. 

With the weekend upon us any help with attendance / headcount would be brilliant.  

DSC_0374.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Burnieclub78 said:

Midweek attendances / headcount 31st July & 1st August. Unfortunately I couldn't get attendances for 6 matches, hoping they will follow.  

Quite a few very healthy crowds again in both EOSFL & Lowland. Combined total 2154 with 6 matches missing.  Including last weekend that's 5745 spectators from both over 5 day period. 

With the weekend upon us any help with attendance / headcount would be brilliant.  

DSC_0374.JPG

Dunipace v Preston Ath approx 70,  this leaves only 5 to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50/60 I think at Oakley. Will do a count tomorrow for Jeanfield v Leith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Cumbo said:

50/60 I think at Oakley. Will do a count tomorrow for Jeanfield v Leith

Thank you that would be brilliant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Linlithgow Rose v Penicuik, I got an unscientific headcount of 340 (including c.50 in the stand). Before counting I took a guess of 250, so my guessing is clearly rubbish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Linlithgow Rose v Penicuik, I got an unscientific headcount of 340 (including c.50 in the stand). Before counting I took a guess of 250, so my guessing is clearly rubbish.

Thank you lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×