EOSFL match attendances 2018/19

The attendance announced on the tannoy at Linlithgow Rose v Jeanfield tonight was in the 500s, but the groudhopper peeps took a headcount of 618. I'd go with the latter tbh, apart from anything else I'm not sure the club count included free kids and season tickets (I may well be wrong about that, I just didn't notice us being counted on the way in).

Groundhop games have skittled several "highest crowd" markers.

380 at Dunipace v Bonnyrigg was by far their largest crowd of the season: previously 270 v Bo'ness in league, and 270 v Broxburn in Alex Jack Cup.

352 at Camelon v Edinburgh Utd was their second largest crowd of the season and only second over 200: after 415 v Linlithgow in league.

301 at Inverkeithing v Heriot-Watt Uni was by far their largest crowd of the season: previously 225 v Linlithgow in league, and 200 v HofB in EQL.

328 at Blackburn v Preston was by far their largest crowd of the season: previously 242 v Linlithgow in league.

618 at Linlithgow v Jeanfield was their largest of the season: previously 603 v Camelon in league. That also makes it largest EOS crowd of the season - and second largest in LL / EOSL / SOSL (after 1,078 for Spartans v Kilmarnock in Scottish League Cup).

7 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

380 at Dunipace v Bonnyrigg was by far their largest crowd of the season: previously 270 v Bo'ness in league, and 270 v Broxburn in Alex Jack Cup.

352 at Camelon v Edinburgh Utd was their second largest crowd of the season and only second over 200: after 415 v Linlithgow in league.

301 at Inverkeithing v Heriot-Watt Uni was by far their largest crowd of the season: previously 225 v Linlithgow in league, and 200 v HofB in EQL.

328 at Blackburn v Preston was by far their largest crowd of the season: previously 242 v Linlithgow in league.

618 at Linlithgow v Jeanfield was their largest of the season: previously 603 v Camelon in league. That also makes it largest EOS crowd of the season - and second largest in LL / EOSL / SOSL (after 1,078 for Spartans v Kilmarnock in Scottish League Cup).

Appreciate it wasn't a competitive match but 2200 against Hibs was our biggest crowd of the season. 

Until yesterday I wonder if Linlithgow had a perfect record of being our opponents biggest home crowd?

23 minutes ago, drs said:

HWU are box office mate, the Wee Rose aren't!

I'm not sure what Linlithgow Rose has done to you in the past but with the level of bitterness you've got stored away, I hope it was worth it. 

6 minutes ago, HTG said:

I'm not sure what Linlithgow Rose has done to you in the past but with the level of bitterness you've got stored away, I hope it was worth it. 

You seem rather upset over an obviously  totally flippant comment. Maybe time you took a step back.

4 minutes ago, drs said:

You seem rather upset over an obviously  totally flippant comment. Maybe time you took a step back.

Not at all old chap. I just note that your flippancy levels are high and sustained over a lengthy period. Each to their own flippancy though. 

1 minute ago, HTG said:

Not at all old chap. I just note that your flippancy levels are high and sustained over a lengthy period. Each to their own flippancy though. 

You're having a bit of a paranoiac meltdown here. 

2 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Until yesterday I wonder if Linlithgow had a perfect record of being our opponents biggest home crowd?

Until yesterday.

More watched Preston v Musselburgh in EQL than your league game, but by chance you visited Preston in Scottish Cup and surpassed it.

2 hours ago, Auld Heid said:
13 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

not according to the above re dunipace

Bumper weekend attendance / headcount 30/3/19 includes some midweek. 

Missing following from Saturday if anyone can help? 

Eyemouth Utd v Dalkeith Th

LTHV v Bo'ness Utd

Tranent v Sauchie 

Also latest list of previous missing if anyone can help? 

IMG_20190401_144955.JPG

IMG_20190401_150619.JPG

Edited by Burnieclub78