• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Burnieclub78

EOSFL match attendances 2018/19

2 hours ago, rigano said:

Where did the 42 at lthv come from 

From messaging lthv facebook. I ask for all to be counted on spectators side of barriers including committees, helpers, kids, free etc. Playing, coaching and match officials don't count. Think this is best way for headcounts and I believe best to go with figures given by clubs. I believe this is the best way to get all clubs on board and hopefully attendance will be shared with ft scores, hopefully. 

On 22/01/2019 at 19:49, Burnieclub78 said:

From messaging lthv facebook. I ask for all to be counted on spectators side of barriers including committees, helpers, kids, free etc. Playing, coaching and match officials don't count. Think this is best way for headcounts and I believe best to go with figures given by clubs. I believe this is the best way to get all clubs on board and hopefully attendance will be shared with ft scores, hopefully. 

Fair enough 

Headcount midway through the second half at Stirling Uni v Linlithgow Rose is 110.

Looking for help with att / headcount for following if anyone can help? 

19th Jan

Preston Ath v Stirling Uni 

26th Jan 

Lothian Th v Crossgates 

Tynecastle v Burntisland 

Edinburgh Utd v Dalkeith Th 

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks. 

On 26/01/2019 at 15:51, GordonS said:

Headcount midway through the second half at Stirling Uni v Linlithgow Rose is 110.

I made it 111 towards the end of the first half - cue a quick chorus of "we can see you sneaking out" lol. 

10 hours ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Thanks,  I was given 320 from club 

I dont know who is giving you them because it is me that does the headcount.

1 hour ago, HTG said:

I made it 111 towards the end of the first half - cue a quick chorus of "we can see you sneaking out" lol. 

Did you count the guy running laps of the track :lol:

It's a pretty open venue, a lot of passers-by watched for a while before drifting on. That's the least football ground-y place I've seen Rose play since Carluke. 

7 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Did you count the guy running laps of the track :lol:

It's a pretty open venue, a lot of passers-by watched for a while before drifting on. That's the least football ground-y place I've seen Rose play since Carluke. 

Did you have to pay in? When Whitehill played there in the old EOS they just passed round a collection tin. When they played Bonnyrigg in the big Scottish which drew a few hundred I remember the paying in arrangements being rather elaborate :lol:

I think the drop of one was either the parking attendant not coming back out or auld heid going to move his car.

28 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Did you have to pay in? When Whitehill played there in the old EOS they just passed round a collection tin. When they played Bonnyrigg in the big Scottish which drew a few hundred I remember the paying in arrangements being rather elaborate :lol:

A young lad came round with a bucket for donations about 10 minutes into the game, there was no suggested amount or anything. I imagine it would be pretty hard to temporarily fence off that ground.

2 hours ago, Halfwit8 said:

I dont know who is giving you them because it is me that does the headcount.

I have always messaged club Facebook, that's who has been giving figures in most cases 

Weekend att / headcount 26/1/19

Also list of missing. 

Thanks again for all the help from clubs and supporters. 

IMG_20190128_112801.JPG

IMG_20190128_114629.JPG

Weekend att / headcount 9/2/19

As previously I have gone with figure if given by clubs. 

Bo'ness Utd v Burntisland 225

Also updated list of missing from Dec-Feb if anyone can help? 

IMG_20190210_191848.JPG

IMG_20190205_191237.JPG

Edited by Burnieclub78

5 hours ago, lithgierose said:

Where did you get the craigroyston/Linlithgow from ? 

I message Craigroyston Facebook, they have always given figure. It was given as around 90 so went with figure given.