EOSFL match attendances 2018/19

2 hours ago, rigano said:

Where did the 42 at lthv come from 

From messaging lthv facebook. I ask for all to be counted on spectators side of barriers including committees, helpers, kids, free etc. Playing, coaching and match officials don't count. Think this is best way for headcounts and I believe best to go with figures given by clubs. I believe this is the best way to get all clubs on board and hopefully attendance will be shared with ft scores, hopefully. 

On 22/01/2019 at 19:49, Burnieclub78 said:

From messaging lthv facebook. I ask for all to be counted on spectators side of barriers including committees, helpers, kids, free etc. Playing, coaching and match officials don't count. Think this is best way for headcounts and I believe best to go with figures given by clubs. I believe this is the best way to get all clubs on board and hopefully attendance will be shared with ft scores, hopefully. 

Fair enough 

On 26/01/2019 at 15:51, GordonS said:

Headcount midway through the second half at Stirling Uni v Linlithgow Rose is 110.

I made it 111 towards the end of the first half - cue a quick chorus of "we can see you sneaking out" lol. 

1 hour ago, HTG said:

I made it 111 towards the end of the first half - cue a quick chorus of "we can see you sneaking out" lol. 

Did you count the guy running laps of the track :lol:

It's a pretty open venue, a lot of passers-by watched for a while before drifting on. That's the least football ground-y place I've seen Rose play since Carluke. 

7 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Did you count the guy running laps of the track :lol:

It's a pretty open venue, a lot of passers-by watched for a while before drifting on. That's the least football ground-y place I've seen Rose play since Carluke. 

Did you have to pay in? When Whitehill played there in the old EOS they just passed round a collection tin. When they played Bonnyrigg in the big Scottish which drew a few hundred I remember the paying in arrangements being rather elaborate :lol:

28 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Did you have to pay in? When Whitehill played there in the old EOS they just passed round a collection tin. When they played Bonnyrigg in the big Scottish which drew a few hundred I remember the paying in arrangements being rather elaborate :lol:

A young lad came round with a bucket for donations about 10 minutes into the game, there was no suggested amount or anything. I imagine it would be pretty hard to temporarily fence off that ground.

• 2 weeks later...