• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Burnieclub78

EOSFL match attendances 2018/19

36 minutes ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Looking for head count / attendance for

Broxburn 

Camelon 

Dalkeith 

Tranent 

To complete this weekend eosfl qualifying league cup. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated. Thank you to all the club's / supporters who have helped. 

I was at the Broxburn game probably around 100 at it

6 hours ago, RobM said:

If Preston's count included committees etc. though it would be spot on wiyh my (rough) head count.

I personally think head count should include all, other than playing staff and dugout area. Easier to do head count from everyone behind spectators barriers. Thanks again for your help.  

6 hours ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

I was at the Broxburn game probably around 100 at it

Thank you,  really appreciate your help. 

1 hour ago, number4 said:

200 at Inverkeithing v haws game

Decent crowd I was going to go but the heavy rain earlier put me off and I took the safe option of Kelty with its covers......of course it was then sunny for the rest of the afternoon:lol:

20 hours ago, gogsy said:

Have you decided which team you are supporting this season?

Think  the phrase is * Ground Hopping* around the Lothians clubs with an occasional visit to see the big matches at Hawthornden.  Spreading  my coppers about a bit this season.

Broxburn 
Camelon 
Dalkeith 
Tranent 
To complete this weekend eosfl qualifying league cup. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated. Thank you to all the club's / supporters who have helped. 
I'd estimate at 75 at Dalkeith on Saturday but feel free to do a head count using these!!

20180728_160856.jpg20180728_160606.jpg20180728_160401.jpg

34 minutes ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

I'd estimate at 75 at Dalkeith on Saturday but feel free to do a head count using these!!

20180728_160856.jpg20180728_160606.jpg20180728_160401.jpg

That's excellent thank you, really appreciate your help.  Only Tranent to get. 

On 29/07/2018 at 23:31, Burnieclub78 said:

Broxburn 

Camelon 

Dalkeith 

Tranent 

Tranent head count/attendance approximately 225 to 250.

21 minutes ago, beachboy said:

Tranent head count/attendance approximately 225 to 250.

Thank you,  one other quote was around 120.  Really appreciate your help. 

9 minutes ago, rhliston said:

Camelon roundabout 100  or so.

Thanks that's what camelon came back with also. Really appreciate your help. 

On 30/07/2018 at 06:16, Burnieclub78 said:

I personally think head count should include all, other than playing staff and dugout area. Easier to do head count from everyone behind spectators barriers. Thanks again for your help.  

No worries, I'll try and remember and do a count at any games I'm at this season.

I now have head count / attendance for all eosfl and lowland league from weekend. I will get something put out in next day or so. Thank you to all the  clubs, supporters  and everyone who has helped. With games getting played tonight and tomorrow night, if possible I would really appreciate any help in getting mid week head counts for attendances.  Hopefully can continue for all matches played throughout the season.  

3 minutes ago, RobM said:

No worries, I'll try and remember and do a count at any games I'm at this season.

That would be fantastic,  thank you. 

Reliably informed Dunbar v Eyemouth headcount 82 tonight 

39 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Reliably informed Dunbar v Eyemouth headcount 82 tonight 

Thank you really appreciate it