EOSFL match attendances 2018/19

2 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Reckon we should keep up our double figure attendance for this one.:1eye

Might even put the lights on :whistle

If you could provide a copy of your method statement and risk assessment for installing the lights and operating them we would be obliged.

P.S. Send a copy of each to the Sfa so they know what is happening. Sure you’ll have their address

13 hours ago, leftbehind said:

Rash statement about borrowing  Risk Assessment and Method Statements. That could *Provoke an over zealous H and S official to just get curious about your Contractor*  Your sarcasm to the Linlithgow poster could come back and bite your now        very exposed   bum.     Behave with some decorum and common sense please.            .Remember                             its Bonnyrigg you are representing on these pages.

Sorry Sir/Miss, 

I asked them to provide not borrow. If my sarcasm comes back to bite me then perhaps some lessons in Grammar may   give you a better understanding of the English language.

C’mon The Rose

• 2 weeks later...

League Averages only

372    Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic
358    Linlithgow Rose
261    Bo'ness United
237    Penicuik Athletic
224    Broxburn Athletic
221    Musselburgh Athletic
203    Tranent Juniors
193    Camelon Juniors
155    Dundonald Bluebell
146    Newtongrange Star
137    Hill of Beath Hawthorn
127    Dunbar United
122    Dalkeith Thistle
116    Sauchie Juniors
113    Blackburn United
110    Haddington Athletic
109    Dunipace
106    Arniston Rangers
105    Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts
103    Coldstream
102    Crossgates Primrose
98    Easthouses Lily MW
91    St Andrews United
86    Peebles Rovers
85    Tynecastle
84    Jeanfield Swifts
75    Preston Athletic
74    Tweedmouth Rangers
71    Oakley United
67    Burntisland Shipyard
65    Edinburgh United
60    Lothian Thistle HV
59    Eyemouth United
58    Heriot-Watt University
56    Stirling University reserves
55    Leith Athletic
55    Ormiston
47    Craigroyston
46    Hawick Royal Albert

2 hours ago, leftbehind said:

Bonnyrigg will make a big contribution to the LL coffers when they go up with the big away support they carry every week.

Do you know something we don't :o

You could also have said Kelty were out on their own with way over 300 with EK Spartans and Shire around the 200 mark .Berwick wont be far away wi 200+ crowds either ?

Hamilton shouldn't be a premiership club then and I'd imagine Falkirk a league 1 club either then eh. 

I've said for a long time now as long as clubs can sustain it financially wi smaller supports then where is the problem. 

Edited by newcastle broon

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

Do you know something we don't :o

You could also have said Kelty were out on their own with way over 300 with EK Spartans and Shire around the 200 mark .Berwick wont be far away wi 200+ crowds either ?

Hamilton shouldn't be a premiership club then and I'd imagine Falkirk a league 1 club either then eh. 

I've said for a long time now as long as clubs can sustain it financially wi smaller supports then where is the problem. 

To be fair, he didn't say when Bonnyrigg will go up, I'm sure they will eventually, regardless of the outcome of the current shambles. ;) 

But yes, it's getting a bit tiring that people concentrate that much on crowd size. Might as well swap both Dundee clubs with Hamilton/St. Mirren then?

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.0e45254ca48d0be3f7fed1d8af5959d4.png

image.png.b4717c0dec59774447a15d7e47d23850.png

Just curious how things compared with the confirmed changes.

There's the expectation of the Premier bounce over last year's Conferences, Berwick losing fans with relegation but Bonnyrigg and Berwick might also bring out some additional fans to the LL and Edusport might start to garner a fanbase of their own now that they have a home.

Next season could be the last where the EoS Champion (if Licenced....) gets an easy ride into the LL, no disrespect to the SoS, as you would expect some form of West League to be on board for 20-21, assuming at that point the LL doesn't go to 2 down.