EOSFL match attendances 2018/19

Everyone has now played at least 1/4 of their home league games, except Dunipace (for obvious reasons), Haddington and Ormiston, and so this is the ranking of home averages in the league:

398     Bonnyrigg
274     Musselburgh
270     Linlithgow
267     Bo'ness
257     Tranent
229     Camelon
151     Penicuik
143     Dundonald
141     Broxburn
134     Newtongrange
120     Arniston
119     Dunbar
117     Inverkeithing
109     Dunipace
          {  Burntisland
103 {  Coldstream
          {  Sauchie
101     Oakley
   96     Hill of Beath
   88     Ormiston
   87     St Andrews
   85     Peebles
   79     Haddington
   77     Preston
   73     Tweedmouth
   71     Easthouses
   69     Jeanfield
   67     Dalkeith
   64 }   Eyemouth
          }   Tynecastle
   60     Blackburn
   54     Stirling Uni EOS
   53     LTHV
   51     Edinburgh Utd
   48     Craigroyston
   38     Hawick
   34     Heriot-Watt Uni
   33     Leith

As this stage some are still being rather artificially 'boosted' by a large derby attendance on the September international weekend although most of the sides who were away on that occasion have a home derby or similar match on the November international weekend.

Interestingly the conference-wide averages are 108 in 'A', 142 in 'B' (which is actually slightly higher than that of LL), and 113 in 'C' so the biggest crowds are found in Conference B.

It'll be interesting to see how crowds fare this weekend which is an international break but has cup-ties not league derbies.

38 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:
17 hours ago, GordonS said:
So we actually are the wee rose then...

........and don't you boys forget it.

We need a game against you lot to help catch up on average attendances. Hopefully we'll get drawn against each other in a cup, if not we should resurrect some ancient cup for a two-legged 'final'. It would be fun to meet in the promotion play-off but I wouldn't put money on either of us making that.

We need a game against you lot to help catch up on average attendances. Hopefully we'll get drawn against each other in a cup, if not we should resurrect some ancient cup for a two-legged 'final'. It would be fun to meet in the promotion play-off but I wouldn't put money on either of us making that.
Linlithgowshire cup (last played in 1926) ressurection incoming.

6 hours ago, GordonS said:

Think the fixture man (who may or may not be HibeeJibee) deliberately arranged a Saturday around New Year when neither club has a game, so a derby fixture can be arranged and I think there is an old cup that can be resurrected that has been played for in the past under these circumstances.

7 hours ago, GordonS said:

The Linlithgowshire Cup was probably pawned ......................Time for a new competition called "The Auld Heid Cup" .  

Image result for ugly cup

20 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Think the fixture man (who may or may not be HibeeJibee) deliberately arranged a Saturday around New Year when neither club has a game, so a derby fixture can be arranged and I think there is an old cup that can be resurrected that has been played for in the past under these circumstances.

Both idle on 29th December and all teams idle on the 22nd.