EOSFL match attendances 2018/19

Weekend att / headcount SFA South challenge cup. Still need 3 to complete if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.  Where possible I again have went with att given by clubs. 

Ps I believe I may be missing two Spartans att v Dumbarton & Kilmarnock if anyone can help.

IMG_20180918_165236.JPG

Weekend att / headcount SFA South challenge cup. Still need 3 to complete if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.  Where possible I again have went with att given by clubs. 
Ps I believe I may be missing two Spartans att v Dumbarton & Kilmarnock if anyone can help.
IMG_20180918_165236.JPG.cca06b6095fa392379f84536e9932964.JPG
Spartans v Killie was about 2,000 I'd say. This is a long way back, so margin of error etc.! Oddly the stand was empty because they gave Killie about the same number of seats as you'd put out for Xmas dinner. Killie had behind the goal, a third of the other side, and the seated few.

If you can be arsed, the Domestic Cup forum had a thread on this group, and I'm 95% certain you'll find the actual attendance figure in there....

(Likewise the Dumbarton game which I wasn't at, definitely discussion on attendance in same thread.)

On 18/09/2018 at 17:09, Burnieclub78 said:

IMG_20180918_165236.JPG

Spartans v. Kilmarnock = 1,078

https://spfl.co.uk/league/league-cup/results/984387

Spartans v. Dumbarton = 245

This games doesn't have an individual page but here's a screenshot from the SPFL's result page it appears on:

image.thumb.png.3bc429845c6313a5468f422f09c8bb26.png