Looking for att or headcount for following weekend games if anyone can help 

Dundonald Bluebell v Burntisland 

Lothian Th HV v Tynecastle 

Stirling Uni v Heriot Watt Uni 

I was at lthv v tynecastle and would estimate crowd of about 70

1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

What happened to the notepad :o?

Great stuff as always.

(Btw you aggregate spreadsheet seems to be missing Newtongrange v Easthouses at 160 - and has an unexplained 4th game for Eyemouth at 39).

Notepad having a wee rest, may return in future lol. Thanks for spotting above, always appreciate all help. 

Interesting to compare the 'aggregate attendance' for last weekend with those over the preceding part of the season:

Jul 28th         2,123
Aug 4th          2,181
Aug 11th       2,013
Aug 18th       1,816
Aug 25th       1,912
Sep 1st            2,200
Sep 8th           3,217

Obviously there's natural variation depending who's at home, what competition, how many cup-ties (and how many at home)... but clearly a big uplift with the international break derbies.

7 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Interesting to compare the 'aggregate attendance' for last weekend with those over the preceding part of the season:

Jul 28th         2,123
Aug 4th          2,181
Aug 11th       2,013
Aug 18th       1,816
Aug 25th       1,912
Sep 1st            2,200
Sep 8th           3,217

Obviously there's natural variation depending who's at home, what competition, how many cup-ties (and how many at home)... but clearly a big uplift with the international break derbies.

I think there could be a few cracking attendances this weekend also, some tasty cup ties in the South challenge cup.  We need more international breaks I say :) 

16 hours ago, Burnieclub78 said:

could be a few cracking attendances this weekend also, some tasty cup ties in the South challenge cup.  We need more international breaks

Well, the October international weekend is South Challenge Cup R3, and the November international weekend the next derbies etc. (other half at home).

Across the leagues you're measuring these are the current average crowds (they're for all games in SOSL as I can't readily distinguish which were cup-ties):

136     Lowland
     115     East Conference 'A'
     155     East Conference 'B'
     120     East Conference 'C'
        65     South

Some 16 clubs have posted crowds of 200+:

6     Bo'ness
           5     Kelty
           4     East Kilbride, Spartans, Bonnyrigg
           3     Linlithgow
           2     Musselburgh, Tranent, Inverkeithing
           1     Cumbernauld, East Stirlingshire, Whitehill, Crossgates, Camelon, Preston, Threave

while some 22 clubs have posted crowds <40:

1     BSCG, Selkirk, Peebles, Burntisland, Eyemouth, Tynecastle, Craigroyston, Edinburgh Utd, Abbey Vale, Annan SOS, Dumfries YMCA, Mid Annandale, Threave
            2     Edusport, Leith, Tweedmouth, LTHV, Heston, Lochar, Bonnyton, Creetown
            5     Heriot-Watt Uni

Interesting to see Threave appear on both lists. Only 10% of those who saw them play Beith in the Scottish Cup (200) saw them play Creetown in a midweek game (20).

Edited by HibeeJibee

17 hours ago, Burnieclub78 said:

I think there could be a few cracking attendances this weekend also, some tasty cup ties in the South challenge cup.  We need more international breaks I say :) 

I must say it is impressive how well the eos league have organised the seasons fixtures. It really was a great round of games last week to coincide with the international break. Even though my senior team was still in action I was tempted by the games in Oakley, Camelon and Bo'ness. All interesting derby games and within 10-20 minute drive of my house. 

Thankfully I attended the Camelon game rather than make the trip up to Dingwall to watch a 5-0 hammering.  Atleast I can look forward to attending another eos game next international break now the we are out of the challenge cup.