EOSFL match attendances 2018/19

On 02/08/2018 at 08:28, Burnieclub78 said:

East of Scotland & Lowland Attendances / head counts from weekend 28th - 29th July.  As season goes on they will become more accurate but I think that's a fantastic start. Sorry couldn't find time to type up at present as still a bit busy with my club.

Almost 3600 spectators 

EOSFL average 122.

Lowland average 183.

Thanks to everyone for their help, I am looking for attendances / head count for following mid week games.

Dalkeith v Coldstream 

Arniston v Tranent 

Dunipace v Preston Ath

Oakley v Jeanfield Swifts 

Selkirk v Gretna

Dalbeattie Star v East Kilbride 

University of Stirling v Civil Service 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

DSC_0369.JPG

Great work fella. 

Looking for attendance / headcount for weekend fixtures. 4th Aug 

Hawick Royal Albert v Arniston R

Lothian Thistle HV v Ormiston 

Heriot Watt v Coldstream 

Dunbar Utd v Edinburgh Utd

Dundonald Bluebell v Craigroyston 

Burntisland Shipyard v Preston Ath 

Oakley v Bo'ness Utd 

Eyemouth Utd v Camelon 

Any help would be much appreciated 

Looking for attendance / headcount for weekend fixtures. 4th Aug 
Hawick Royal Albert v Arniston R
Lothian Thistle HV v Ormiston 
Heriot Watt v Coldstream 
Dunbar Utd v Edinburgh Utd
Dundonald Bluebell v Craigroyston 
Burntisland Shipyard v Preston Ath 
Oakley v Bo'ness Utd
Eyemouth Utd v Camelon 
Any help would be much appreciated 

At a glance I would estimate there was about 150 at Oakley. Think about 125 of them were Bo’ness! [emoji4]

Not a league game but I counted 120 or so at Crossgates friendly game with Kelty Hearts U20 game tonight which was free to get into. Seems to be a buzz about the village with an upturn in the Primrose fortunes decent number from Kelty there as well.

22 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Not a league game but I counted 120 or so at Crossgates friendly game with Kelty Hearts U20 game tonight which was free to get into. Seems to be a buzz about the village with an upturn in the Primrose fortunes decent number from Kelty there as well.

Thats excellent. It opens up their club to the possibility of new support. They seem to be doing everything right on the field and off it. 

Just now, Burnieclub78 said:

Thats excellent. It opens up their club to the possibility of new support. They seem to be doing everything right on the field and off it. 

Aye I went to their last junior game at the end of the season the 1st time I had been down for a few years and there seemed to be a buzz about the place. Pavilion refurbished, new toilets, canteen and hospitality area.

Maybe the best thing that happened to them was dropping out and coming back with a lot of people involved in the club must have been a case of you don't miss something until its gone.

Good luck to them anyway.

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 17:34, Burnieclub78 said:

Weekend attendances / headcounts.  3rd & 4th August. Still 4 to get.

From 28th July - 4th August ( 8 days) 

9002+ spectators went out to support their local clubs in the East of Scotland qualifying league and Lowland league.

DSC_0390.JPG

Have you obtained the Whitehill-Gretna, LTHV-Ormiston, HW Uni-Coldstream and Burntisland-Preston crowds yet?

2 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Have you obtained the Whitehill-Gretna, LTHV-Ormiston, HW Uni-Coldstream and Burntisland-Preston crowds yet?

Still trying to get Whitehill Welfare v Gretna and Burntisland v Preston Ath 

Any help would be great thanks 

Saturday 11th August, 3:30pm KO at Ochilview, Conference C, Stirling University (EoS) 2-6 Camelon  [1-0 HT] - my representative headcount was 67. No gate taken, wide open and free to walk in. Numbers fluctuated a bit with some folks wandering in late and some wandering out early, so difficult to be exact.