EOSFL match attendances 2018/19

Do or can all clubs (or volunteers) record home &  away attendances for 2018/19 League,  cups etc? Even if it's head count. 

I know we at Blackburn United do a head count for all league, cups (ticket count) and friendlies. 

It would be interesting and beneficial to all clubs to get an idea of average attendances. I've found from our own perspective that it benefits ourselves by pushing us to better communicate, promote and sell our games. We have seen continued growth in numbers. We are by no ways anywhere near a lot of the bigger clubs, but always looking to improve our fan Base. 

We are also proud to publish our attendances be it 50 or 350. 

Anyway though I would just throw this out there in the hope that when results are published attendances will also be. 

2 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Probably a bit of curiosity boosting that crowd but if they can sustain anything close to that as a regular attendance they'll be pretty pleased I'd imagine:

Agree,  the hard work is keeping the people coming back. Hopefully they get a hardcore of supporters from that, build from there.

Almost 700 at Tynecastle fc for their first friendly at Meggatland stadium. Against Hearts Xl but again it's a great opportunity to possibly entice a few to future home games. All good for our game.

1 hour ago, Franky Frankopolous said:

Was at the Tynecastle v Hearts game yesterday and while still a good crowd I think it was nearer the 400 mark than the 700 that seems to be quoted.

Taken from Tyncastles twitter, big difference from 700-400   As you say still a good crowd though. The stadium looks fantastic from the pics. Hopefully we get to visit soon. 

It certainly does look a stadium that wouldn't be out of place a few divisions up the pyramid.

On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 13:20, Burnieclub78 said:

Do or can all clubs (or volunteers) record home &  away attendances for 2018/19 League,  cups etc? Even if it's head count. 

I know we at Blackburn United do a head count for all league, cups (ticket count) and friendlies. 

It would be interesting and beneficial to all clubs to get an idea of average attendances. I've found from our own perspective that it benefits ourselves by pushing us to better communicate, promote and sell our games. We have seen continued growth in numbers. We are by no ways anywhere near a lot of the bigger clubs, but always looking to improve our fan Base. 

We are also proud to publish our attendances be it 50 or 350. 

Anyway though I would just throw this out there in the hope that when results are published attendances will also be. 

Now the seasons started in earnest any indications that the crowds are bigger or about the same as last season for the new clubs in the EOS.

21 minutes ago, BENJI BOY said:

Now the seasons started in earnest any indications that the crowds are bigger or about the same as last season for the new clubs in the EOS.

It's only week one, would really need to give it a bit of time.  Also not something I could answer personally for other clubs, Blackburn yes. This is the first weekend of matches I have asked for head count for attendances and so far response has been very good. Still a couple to get. Hopefully can get head count from all games every week throughout season. If that's achievable it gives a base to work from. 

Edited by Burnieclub78

6 minutes ago, Burnieclub78 said:

It's only week one, would really need to give it a bit of time.  Also not something I could answer personally for other clubs, Blackburn yes. This is the first weekend of matches I have asked for head count for attendances and so far response has been very good. Still a couple to get. Hopefully can get head count from all games every week throughout season. If that's achievable it gives a base to work from. 

Appreciate your points above...The Novelty factor will be with us for a few games depending on the *New* opposition coming to call and still the holiday season...Just raised the point because a perusal of the new teams websites indicates an upsurge in Season Ticket purchase..,renewed interest from local businesses for pitchside advertising and matchday sponsorship this season..Player sponsorship was always steady in most clubs but it looks as though the clubs are going to have a good bit extra cash this season. and that's a good thing for ground and spectator improvements towards the  Licensing criteria..if they are going along that road.

Good luck in your quest for attendances this season.

Looking for head count / attendance for

Broxburn 

Camelon 

Dalkeith 

Tranent 

To complete this weekend eosfl qualifying league cup. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated. Thank you to all the club's / supporters who have helped. 

15 minutes ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Thank you,  183 was given by Preston 

Seems slightly high, I tried to avoid obvious committee members etc. may have been more on the Legion side of the stand.  Decent crowd though.

36 minutes ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Looking for head count / attendance for

Broxburn 

Camelon 

Dalkeith 

Tranent 

To complete this weekend eosfl qualifying league cup. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated. Thank you to all the club's / supporters who have helped. 

I was at the Broxburn game probably around 100 at it

6 hours ago, RobM said:

If Preston's count included committees etc. though it would be spot on wiyh my (rough) head count.

I personally think head count should include all, other than playing staff and dugout area. Easier to do head count from everyone behind spectators barriers. Thanks again for your help.