Who is going to win?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Falkirk
    • ICT
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/18 at 10:08

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fasan

McGhee - Muirhead - Dallison - Robson

Petravicius - Kidd - Sammut - Greenwood

Haber - Lewis

Subs: Mutch, Harrison, Paton, Irvine, TOE, Mackin, Turner 
Kidd and Sammut in the middle?

Actually not going to go with the somewhat predicatable "are you smoking crack?" Type response, and just ask you to talk us through the rationale.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Kidd and Sammut in the middle?

Actually not going to go with the somewhat predicatable "are you smoking crack?" Type response, and just ask you to talk us through the rationale.

Isn't that what he did last week? Or was it a 3-5-2 with Kidd at wing back? I'm trying to predict Hartley's team not what I would play.

The team looks close to picking itself now.
Mackin can't be dropped after scoring 2 last week. I'd start Haber and Mackin with Lewis on the bench.
Hartley will probably revert back to 5 at the back and pick a team no one would have got right in a million years :lol:

Mackin has been ill according to Hartley.

He may well go to a back 5 seeing as Brough is injured & Robson will be starting.

Are we all going tomorrow or can some guys not make it due to other commitments??

REAL fans will be there tomorrow unless they are - working,on holiday , shopping with the missus, living abroad, severely ill or skint
FAKE fans will be on here or following Twitter/ BBC feed and pretending that they are staying away till Hartley proves his plan is working
. REAL fans will be cheering their throats sore and trying to give a complete new team to this league as much encouragement as possibly
FAKE fans will give the players till half time and if we are not in front will shout booooooooo and think that will show them

38 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

REAL fans will be there tomorrow unless they are - working,on holiday , shopping with the missus, living abroad, severely ill or skint
FAKE fans will be on here or following Twitter/ BBC feed and pretending that they are staying away till Hartley proves his plan is working
. REAL fans will be cheering their throats sore and trying to give a complete new team to this league as much encouragement as possibly
FAKE fans will give the players till half time and if we are not in front will shout booooooooo and think that will show them

What a bizarre thing to label as a valid excuse

1 hour ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Skint? if you cannot afford 20 quid to see us, you have failed at life and better off joining the scumbags that follow the Old Firm.

Real Fans buy season tickets even if they cannot see games, to give cash to the club, I'll see 10 games max but still pay for my season ticket.

Skint? if you cannot afford 20 quid to see us, you have failed at life and better off joining the scumbags that follow the Old Firm.
Real Fans buy season tickets even if they cannot see games, to give cash to the club, I'll see 10 games max but still pay for my season ticket.

Unsure if trolling or not, but taken at face value, that is utter shite.

Why?

By supporting Falkirk you have proved you don't live your life vicariously by the team you support, I repeat if you cannot afford 20 quid  to support us, you are a failure and frankly an embarrassment to Falkirk.

270 bangers is nothing for someone earning average wages, let alone those smart enough to  follow Falkirk.

Why?
By supporting Falkirk you have proved you don't live your life vicariously by the team you support, I repeat if you cannot afford 20 quid  to support us, you are a failure and frankly an embarrassment to Falkirk.
270 bangers is nothing for someone earning average wages, let alone those smart enough to  follow Falkirk.
Its shite and the follow up makes you appear to be a bit of a try hard and most of an arsehole.

Arsehole or not, I care not a jot - If someone is so dim that they cannot afford 270 quid a year to follow Falkirk they shouldn't call themselves a Falkirk fan.

I'll not see more than 7 home games all season, but bought a season ticket, If I didn't my Maw would have bought one for me and she seen Falkirk play 3 times in 75 years, but even she knows our Family support Falkirk and that's that.

Seriously. if you call yourself a Falkirk Fan but cannot find less than a £1 a day, what are you and your family doing with their lives?

If you don't realise that not everyone has the support of a family when things are tight or go wrong or have empathy for people worse off than yourself  then you're more of an embarrassment to falkirk than anyone who for whatever reason doesn't have £20 this week. 

(I realise it's probably just trolling but you never know!) 

Archived