Who is going to win?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Falkirk
    • ICT
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/18 at 10:08

1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

To watch us losing do I pay at the gate, do I pick up a ticket from some feckin kiosk or even worse do I have to pre-order ? Remember when going to a fitba match was simple ??

I think that the main stand is all ticket so, if you're put in there, you'll need to get a ticket from the club shop prior to the game. If you're in the North Stand then you can pay at the gate. It'll depend how many you expect to bring. <200 I would imagine you'll be in the main.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses
Depends on whether we're bothering opening the south stand for you or not. Frankly if you ask me its a waste of money and resources if we do.

There will be no room in the South Stand for their 50 fans once the Hartley Hoards fill the place. The North Stand is for away clubs who bring more than a few Taxi’s

22 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Being a Highlander, albeit a temporary one is emotionally infectious and those who open up their hearts become modern day Jacobites. Being a central belter makes you more prone to infections and more prone to lovebites and related diseases - e.g - Eilidh, Strath karen and Deebairn.

We are real men - Are you suggesting that such sexual activity is common amongst Bairn supporters ? Or are you again referring to Eilidh and Starth Karen ?

Today Matthew, (and tomorrow), Don Hartley IS the Duke of Cumberland. 

43 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Today Matthew, (and tomorrow), Don Hartley IS the Duke of Cumberland. 

Shots fired! 

Straight across Culloden at the charging skirt wearers, what! 

To watch us losing do I pay at the gate, do I pick up a ticket from some feckin kiosk or even worse do I have to pre-order ? Remember when going to a fitba match was simple ??

PATG and you’re, surprisingly, in the North stand.

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

Its difficult to sell Falkirk as a must see place for tourists when the locals are reduced to sleeping in bins. I take it the football season is the tourist season for Falkirk what other than the Falkirk wheel and the horses heads near by are worth taking any interest.

What in the name of fucking God has anything you said got to do with ruddy football????

What a fucking slavering shite you are

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

Its difficult to sell Falkirk as a must see place for tourists when the locals are reduced to sleeping in bins. I take it the football season is the tourist season for Falkirk what other than the Falkirk wheel and the horses heads near by are worth taking any interest.

Whereas you have a non existent monster, a preamble on the highland clearances, and most of the lesser lights of the whisky world an hour or three away.  Oh, and world class flight connections to the Netherlands.

Right, to business. I reckon a draw, but with the outside possibility of a wtf!!! demolition of ICT that none of us saw coming in any prior to Saturday.

Saturday will be Dallison’s first real steps into the world of heroes.

Archived