Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funnily enough, we told you he was a c**t when you signed him. You all said we were just bitter :lol:

Nah, we always knew he was a wee bigot. It was his footballing ability that divided opinion.
There can't have been many times the two biggest clubs in the division have met on the opening day. I remember Sevco played Hearts a few years ago now but not sure of any others.
Do you guys think there will be a similar number of Pars fans at this match as up here in the playoff?

We’ll take a good crowd but not quite as much as the playoff. What stand will we be in?

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Allocated seating is a bigger disgrace than United's magically disappearing crowds.

I agree.  Csaba is allocated a seat in our dugout and it’s a disgrace.

3 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Csaba, the only man in Scotland who can run Piracy close in terms of blocking out the haters and continually spraffing pish. Fair play imo. 

Pipe down Mr self appointed patter ajudicator.

You've a fair level of unrine infested text jumble going on yourself.

But fair play though etc

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Allocated seating is a bigger disgrace than United's magically disappearing crowds.

Allocated seating will work just as well as it did for the playoff game 

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Allocated seating will work just as well as it did for the playoff game 

Was that allocated seating? I didn't even bother looking at my seat number for that game, rocked up fifteen minutes before kick off and squeezed in a row. 

Bloody hell I was gutted after that game. 

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Was that allocated seating? I didn't even bother looking at my seat number for that game, rocked up fifteen minutes before kick off and squeezed in a row. 

Bloody hell I was gutted after that game. 

Yeah pretty sure it was. I never got an actual seat until about 15 minutes in. Was just standing in the aisle until then, including for the goal.

Aye I was totally scunnered after that game. Haven't been deflated by football for a very long time.

Fortunately it came at the right time as the break has been good and I'm really looking forward to the season and this game.

More than any other team now United are the team to beat in my own opinion.

Coming home from Tannadice on the bus I was completely deflated and literally a broken man after the play offs.

Never been that pissed off in years being honest.

Rejuvinated now though and ready to go.

Archived