Dundee United v Dunfermline

First one was 12 minutes. Second 30 minutes. That's my point. GazFFC said this is where the ref needs to book early and get a grip of the game. I think the ref did. Although I still think the second should be red for Rabitsch. He seemed to make contact just under Faz's right knee and had no intent to win the ball.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And it appears that you don't understand how to use quotation marks, but I shan't hold that against you.
Anyway, I cannae mind exactly the sequence of events. Suffice to say that Rubbish kicked the boy to stop an attack rather than to injure him. Even you should be able to see that. Even. You.

I’m shocked to hear that you can’t remember, as it’s obvious you haven’t even watched the footage to back up the nonsense you’re coming up with.

I see English language and football aren’t your strong points.

55 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

First one was 12 minutes. Second 30 minutes. That's my point. GazFFC said this is where the ref needs to book early and get a grip of the game. I think the ref did. Although I still think the second should be red for Rabitsch. He seemed to make contact just under Faz's right knee and had no intent to win the ball.

Thinking back, felt like the first was MUCH earlier than that. 

They'd obviously been told to get tough on our best [layer, that's fine and happens everywhere.

Edge's tackle was hilariously clumsy and deserved a booking.

Rabbitsch's first one was what I would describe as a "strong yellow" where he chased faiss down and lunged at him with no attempt to play the ball.

He probably should have been sent off for his second clumsy/aggressive challenge on Longridge (?)

Doesn't matter though because they were absolutely shite, got played off the park and were massively flattered by the final scoreline. Unsurprisingly, the only bits of quality they had came from East End.

Archived