Dundee United v Dunfermline

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

It was as if after losing to Livi, Lazlo tried to copy them and got it horribly wrong. There's no chance he makes it to Christmas and wouldn't be surprised if board have been asking round for Jim McIntyre's mobile number.

McIntyre was at the game, fair shout.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At the time it looked like they were claiming for a handball in the build up to the goal but I’m not sure. Definitely didn’t look offside anyway.
Was definitely handball they were shouting for, one or two of them had their arms up and patting their arms as if to say that there was either a handball to control it or that it was a handball that caused the deflection - hard to tell what they were so aggrieved at but there were quite a few protests. They should probably be looking at their own defending for allowing a wing back to get ahead of their defence and get to the ball before the keeper tbh.

There’s something extremely likeable about Jackson Longridge in particular, 2 goals for a wingback in 5 competitive games is impressive stuff.

It's the smile on his face when there's a 50/50 he can go in for, he absolutely loves a battle and comes out on top most of the time.

Those tackles on Faiss first half were a disgrace. Just trying to take him out. Long-ball cloggers and they still fucking lose.

Aye that was piss poor. Man-marking and doubling up on a specific player is fair enough but just trying to injure the boy is the sign of a fucking shitebag of a manager/team.

Unless it’s Andy Rogers, of course.

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Those tackles on Faiss first half were a disgrace. Just trying to take him out. Long-ball cloggers and they still fucking lose.

I'm actually surprised to discover United's squad are paid footballers and hadn't won a competition.

Ftfy.

2 hours ago, smpar said:

Aye that was piss poor. Man-marking and doubling up on a specific player is fair enough but just trying to injure the boy is the sign of a fucking shitebag of a manager/team.

Unless it’s Andy Rogers, of course.

Faiss is hard as nails. Hope everyone continues to try and rough him up as it’s utterly counterproductive.

2 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

How did Craig Curran do for United?  I didn't really spot him in the highlights there.

I didn't realise Louis Longridge had that in him, having only seen him fare not so well in the top flight.

Barely spotted him during the game, absolutely anonymous. 

From open play United posed little to no threat. 

2 hours ago, bunglebonce said:

How did Craig Curran do for United?  I didn't really spot him in the highlights there.

I didn't realise Louis Longridge had that in him, having only seen him fare not so well in the top flight.

Curran made a few niggly fouls in the first half and was then completely anonymous second half before being hooked.

Archived